male!reader | c!Tommy - Protector (pt.2)

CW: Violence

It was bright, and it became brighter. Then brighter, and brighter, until all M/n could see was a white light that clouded his entire vision.

Then, it stopped.

It was raining, and M/n found himself on an uncomfortable ground that he was laying on, the raindrops falling down on him.

"Hello my love." He head a familiar voice say. He looked up, and saw it was his one and only; the only one for him. Tommy was staring at something above M/n as he spoke. M/n got up and looked at what he was laying on. He gasped when he realized. It was a grave, his name on the stone. He turned around to Tommy, who was looking through him like he was thin air. Well, to him, he was.

"It's been six months since you passed, and I miss you more every day." Tommy continued, tears slowly building up in his eyes, "We're still looking for.. him. The one that took you from me." He set down the bouquet of roses in front of M/n's feet.
"And we're going to kill him. For you." he said and wiped away the tear that rolled down his cheek.
"I love you, M/n. And I will never be able to move on, so I'll get you the revenge you deserve."
"Tommy?" M/n asked, but he didn't react. Tommy just blew a kiss in direction of the grave stone and walked away.
M/n knew that he had to finish his unfinished business.

Technoblade stood by his brewing stand, sipping from a bottle of water when he heard a woosh. He looked to his right and let the bottle of water go. It dropped to the ground and shattered with a loud crash. M/n was floating to his right, a shit-eating grin on his face.
"Hello, Technoblade." M/n chuckled evilly.
"How, I-I killed you!" Techno stuttered in confusion.
"Don't get me wrong, I am dead, but I'm here to haunt and kill you, pig." M/n floated around Techno.
The pig grabbed his axe and swung at M/n, but the weapon passed right through M/n, with no damage done. M/n grabbed the axe from Techno's hands and started violently hacking into his head, destroying the crown; and his skull. Techno fell limp to the ground after a few hits, and M/n kept swinging down on his body, just making sure that he was really dead. Techno's body withered away into thin air, and the words "Technoblade was slain by M̵͈̆̀̑̓̈̚/̶̪̠̬̫͊͂̿̓̋̉̊̕͘͝Ṅ̷̡̛̯̭̝̠͓̙̺̬͚̞̹̅͊̑̆̀̈́̾́͒́̽͌̕" appeared above M/n's head. He let the axe fall where Technoblade once laid and walked out the door, flying back to his grave, where Tommy would arrive at any moment, having seen the message in the game chat. M/n passed into his gravestone and watched as Tommy came running, panting like a dog. He looked at the gravestone.
"M/n..?" he started, "Are you there? I know you killed Technoblade, so you must be here, right?" The y/h/c haired ghost came forward, his eyes closed. He opened them slowly, looking at Tommy with lifeless y/e/c eyes. Tommy started breathing heavily, a smile pulling its way along his face and tears filling his eyes.
"You're here.." he whispered, moving his head along as M/n floated around him.
"I always was here, dummy." M/n said, his voice echoing to Tommy, "I just had.. unfinished business." The tears in Tommy's eyes started to fall as he took a step forward and shyly took M/n's cold hands into his.
"I-I can touch you?"
"Only you can, because.. well, you're you." Tommy chuckled sadly but happily at the same time.
"And I'm still here to protect you, nothing can harm me anymore."
"No, please." Tommy shook his head, "You've done more than enough to protect me. Technoblade is dead, there's nothing to protect me from anymore." He leaned his forehead against his.
"Okay.." M/n whispered gently. Tommy embraced him in a tight hug and smiled to himself.

He had his boy back.