Chapter 150: Epilogue

To say the past seven years had been crazy for Elsa Rogers would be an understatement

To say the past seven years had been crazy for Elsa Rogers would be an understatement. When she first started at Hogwarts, she was an eleven-year-old girl with hopes and dreams but by the times she left she was an eighteen-year-old young woman who had survived the unimaginable.

Over the past seven years she had grown into the superhero she was born to be. She had faced her worst nightmares and come out stronger.

She had learnt that even super solider, demi gods could make mistakes. That making mistakes does not make up weak, that it makes you human. That you learn and grow from those mistakes and that they make you stronger, a better person.

She had learnt that being different doesn't make you a monster. That you don't have to hide who you really are just to be able to fit in. That embracing what makes you different makes you a better person. That monsters aren't the person that you see in the mirror but the people you least expect.

She had learnt to embrace who she really was and her flaws because they made her who she was. That being a hero didn't always mean coming out on top but doing the right thing even if it everything seems lost. That even if the world seems dark that you should always look for the light and to hold on to it.

She had learnt that right thing was sometimes the hard thing. That sometimes you had to say goodbye to someone even if it left you feeling broken inside. That saying goodbye to someone that you loved was the best thing for the both of you, even if it didn't seem like it at the time.

She had learnt not to judge people on appearances and first meetings alone. That the school bully could turn out to be a lost, scared little boy who desperately wanted his father's approval, for him to tell him that he was proud of him.

She had learnt that family didn't always mean blood. That you could find your family where you never expected to. From the girl that you had grown up with that used to tease you to a lost little orphan boy who you would lay your life down for. That you don't give up on family even if they have given up on themselves.

She had learnt that the path to true love was never easy, that it wasn't a fairytale. That sometimes you had to have to have your heartbroken to find out how much you truly loved a person. That love could make you stronger and could help you do the impossible.

But most importantly, she had learnt to never give up. That you had to keep fighting even when you feel like you don't have the strength to fight anymore. To stand strong even in the hardest of times.

Elsa Rogers never expected to end up where she was but she wouldn't change a single second of it and she couldn't wait to find out what the future held.