Chapter 141: Long Live the Weasley Twins

The weeks past, taking the last days of our days at Hogwarts with it. The NEWTs were getting closer with each passing day, but we had to wait for the fifth to finish their OWL's. Normal lessons were a thing of the past, instead we spent the entire class revising for our final exams. A lot of people, including poor Maggie, had to go to Madam Pomfrey for calming draught just so they could get a decent night's sleep. Thanks to our Avenger training, Cassy and I were able to keep our stress levels to a minimum, but even we weren't immune to bouts of panic.

The visits to Hogsmeade were our saving grace. Being able to get away from the castle and Umbridge with her stupid rules seemed to lift some of the stress that was filling our lives. Of course, most of the Ravenclaw's refused to leave the castle, choosing to stay inside and study 25/7 which left Henry feeling a little upset on the walk to the little village.

"How about we go to Honeydukes?" I said to Henry as I ran to catch up with him. "I'm buying so you can get anything you want."

"That okay, Elsa. You don't have to do that just to cheer me up," Henry told me.

"But I want too," I reassured him. "You seem to be down quite a bit lately and I don't like seeing you like this. You can tell me what's wrong, you know. I've been told I'm a good listener."

"I don't know. I guess I'm just worried about what's going to happen when we all leave Hogwarts. I feel like we won't ever see each other again," Henry confided in me.

"Of course, we will see each other again. We're friends and you won't be able to get away from me that easily. I know how to track people down, you know," I joked, making Henry smile just a little bit.

"I know, but you guys live such busy lives as superheroes. Able is going to be busy working at the ministry with his Mum, Hamish is going to be a St. Mungo's all the time, training to be a healer and Amanda is going to working with her aunt in magical law enforcement," Henry sighed. "Not to mention Zane will be going back to Wakanda, the twins will be running their joke store and Danny will be going back to America and Maggie will most likely being going with him. How are we going to be able to see each other?"

"Because that's what friends do, Henry. If I have to hijack the Avengers quinjet so I can kidnap everyone so that we can all catch up, I will," I laughed. "So do you believe me now when I say that we will see each other again."

"Yeah, I do," Henry said. "Now what was that about Honeydukes?"

"You know, one of these days you are going to turn in to candy with how much of it you eat," I joked.

"I could think of worse things to happen," Henry laughed.

"Just remember to send me an owl so I can come visit you after you turn in to a chocolate frog," I told him.

"Don't worry, I will."