"Wait I should take a shower first" Namkyu said.

I head out first, taking a shower at Minhyuk's room. As soon as I finished taking a shower Minhyuk was right there laying on his bed.

"Hyungwon" called me. "I'm sorry" he suddenly said, I don't have any idea what he's apologizing for.

"For what??"

"Save it for later" Minhyuk said pushing me out of his room.

"Minhyuk! Minhyuk open up and tell me about it" I said knocking on the door.

"Your Dad is waiting for you at the HQ" Leo suddenly came out of nowhere.

"I'm taking Namkyu with me" I told him.

"She doesn't have anything to do at the HQ" Leo coldly said.

"Changkyun said she was also being called" I explained and in the end he just agreed.

I went back to our room, knocking on the door. "Namkyu are you finished?" I asked.

"Yeah just a second" she said having enough time before coming out of our room.

"Let's get going now" she said, she sounds excited. Maybe she really wants to see her boyfriend after all.

"Wait are we ditching breakfast?"

"Let's just go to a convenience store on our way to the company" she suggested.

Changkyun lend us the car keys letting me use the car. Opening the door on the passenger's seat letting Namkyu in. I went in to the driver's seat buckling my seat belt in.

"Hyungwon, about last night" she paused. I didn't say anything, eyes focused on the road while waiting for what she'll say. I'm kinda embarrassed to even look at her.

"I'm sorry, I did force you last night" she said without looking at me.

"Eh? N-no it's not t-- I mean I swear you didn't force me" I said. I'm avoiding to look at her too. "Don't get me wrong, it's not that I like nor I don't like it. I also did that on my own wil--- no what am I saying. What I really mean is I can easily push you away last night but I didn't so stop thinking that you forced me" I managed to say even though it's hard for me to put everything in words.

"No, I mean the other one. I... I literally uhm... force y-you to... c-cum inside me" She said lowering her voice when it comes to those last three words.

Hearing those words came out of her own mouth made me gulped, embarrassed at what just happened last night with her and the fact that I'm not able to hold it in.

"U-uhm, it's not that you're the only one at fault, I mean if I could just hold it in a little longer an--- shit your brother is going to kill me" I told her hurriedly turning the car around.

"Wait aren't we going to the company?" She asked.

"My father can wait, we can't have another big mistake" I told her.

Parking the car aside, I quickly went to the pharmacy buying some pills and a bottle of water. Then I quickly went back to the car.

"What did you bought?" She asked.

"Some ECPs, I can't get you pregnant" I told her and she was just staring at me. "No, I not that kind of guy. We just can't be a parent right now, I know you understand" I said getting one pill then handing it over to her.

"You know the situation we're in. We're not dating and you have a boyfriend things will be messed up with us. I don't want you to have a child of another man while you're in a relationship with another" I explained opening the bottle of water for her. She didn't say something she just gave me a nod and took the pill.

"I can't stand with the thought of people will see you as a cheater" I added making her choke on her drink. "It's better to have a stable relationship first" Then I suddenly remembered what happened between us. Wait aren't she's already cheating by sleeping with me. I shouldn't have said that. Then that count me in as an asshole for sleeping with someone who's already dating someone.

"Are you waiting for me and Seungwoo to break up?" She asked.

"Who's Seungwoo?"

"It obvious, my boyfriend" she said.

"No it's not like that I-- hey don't get me involved with your relationship"

"You're already involved since you slept with me even tho you didn't know that I was really Namkyu" she said.

"I was drunk that time" I said. "It was my mistake plus I wouldn't get involved further with you if you didn't sleep with me for a second time"

"I was also drunk that time" she defended. Then she sighed. "I think I should stop drinking and these drunk behavior of mine" she said.

I started to drive again making our way to the company. I don't know what to say to Namkyu. After she talked about her drunk behavior the atmosphere became awkward none of us are talking.

"Hey, to be honest I'm glad that you're the one who seen my drunk behavior. You treat me so nice, if it was another man, I think he'll take advantage of me" she said. "We can't go on like this, I should end it" she added.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

ECPs
- Often called the morning-after pill, emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs) are pills that can be taken up to 120 hours (5 days) after having unprotected sex. Some types of emergency contraception work best when taken within 72 hours (3 days) after intercourse.

Hey I'm finally back again! Thank you for waiting :))
-TM