• Chifuyu Matsuno - Sorry for not protecting you - part 2

Start from the beginning

Crouching down he put his legs on either side of your body to prevent you from escaping. He then lifted up his fist high in the air before letting it descend with speed and make contact with your body. 

First he punched your abdomen part before continuing to your chest area. And it was there that you let out a scream of pain.

On the sidelines, held by Moebius, Chifuyu stared with horrified eyes at the scene taking place in front of him. He was completely paralyzed. Not one single muscle seemed to obey his mind, commending him to save you.

But when another cry left your lips did he snap out of his trance and start struggling against his captivators. 

They tighten their grip on him making it difficult to free himself. Chifuyu knew that he only needed one of his limbs realized. Whether it was his arm or his leg, that was all he needed to get these bastards off of him.

He squirmed and twisted in all directions and the guys holding him started to have some trouble containing their grasp. 

This was also taking some energy from the blond. However your cries and whimpers was all he needed to keep going.

And thankfully he succeeded to wriggle one his arms out just as Baji brought his fist right into your face, knocking you unconscious. 

Chifuyu vigorously proceeded to attack. Elbowing one guy in the face, breaking his nose.

Then he rammed his fist into another one's head, getting his other arm lose. 

The two holding his legs looked up right as the blue eyed slammed both his elbows hard on their backs, causing the air to get sucked out of their lungs. They both fell down on their stomach  gagging.

Before anyone tried to seize him Chifuyu stormed into your direction. His pupils shrunk with horror seeing your beaten up figure on the ground, with his friend still punching the living day out of you.

Letting out a yell he knocked Baji off your unconscious body. The black haired was stunned by this sudden attack.

" L/n! L/n!" The vice captain of the first division shouted your name in distress, hoping to gain a reaction to see if you were still alive. 

To his relief he received a small whimper, indicating you weren't death.

Holding you close to his side he shot glares at the people gathering around him. The Moebius gang members were booing and yelling trash at him for interrupting this enjoyable moment. Many of them prepared themselves to launch at him but got stopped by Hanma's voice, commanding them to stand down.

" By the sound of it, no one is completely satisfied yet. Despite having enjoyed the show, I'm still not convinced enough, Baji" 

The black haired stood up and whipped some blood off his knuckles " Because you got interrupted I think that you need to also finish off your ex partner. I know we made a promise with the girl, but it's his own fault for meddling" Hanma smirked

Without hesitation the male dashed towards Chifuyu who threw your figure to the side before Baji pinned him down. 

The blond held up his arms in front of him in defense, as his ex partner started to hit him repeatedly. Each blow getting more aggressive and weakening his protection.

It even came to the point that Chifuyu's arms were aching so much that he couldn't feel them anymore. With one last blow Baji broke through them and his balled up hand rammed against the boys face, with a loud crack.

Hanma watched as his new recruit merciless stroke the Toman member over and over again. His blood mixing with the girls ones on the floor

He was about to call of the torture as Kazutora wobbled in with another Toman member. 

This one let out a gasp of utter shock seeing the scene in front of him. 

Takemichi was about to plead Baji for stopping but his words got caught up in his throat as he and everyone else saw something unexpected happen.

Despite being in an unconscious state, you somehow managed to crawl your way over to the ex Toman Member and took a hold of his leg, with your shaking hands. The black haired halted his movement to look at you with a blank expression.

He knew you were out of energy, so for you to carry out this action was quite a suicidal move. Baji was about to shrug you of his leg, not seeing the point to waist his time on you. Yet before he could do that you used his leg to lift your body of the ground just enough so you could move on top of Chifuyu's one.

Takemichi, Kazutora, Hanma, Baji as well as the remaining persons in the room, all felt silent as they witnessed the girl laying over her comrades body, in a last effort to shield him.

You knew that this wouldn't help for shit but this was all you could do with the left over strength you possessed.

The silence then turned into a commotion and all the voices around you started to sound vague. You could make no clear sentences as you felt yourself drift off. 

The last thing you remembered was being grabbed by the collar and lifted up so your face came close to Baji's one. 

His eyes gazed into yours and you swore that there was a hint of guilt into them.

Your head eventually fell back and then everything turned black.

- To be continued

( Editing ) Anime x reader One shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara