House of Wakening/House of Intelligence

Eddie woke up around the same time as Nina, both of them realizing they were down in the cellar, their hands tied behind the chairs they were each sitting in. They were still a bit dazed from whatever was in those syringes, but could tell Victor wasn't pleased with them and Rufus, Sarah, and William weren't pleased with Victor.

Nina spotted her locket on the table a few feet away. They must've examined it and seen that it was the exact same as Sarah's.

"They're up," Sarah commented.

"Finally," Victor grumbled.

It's your fault for injecting them with etorphine," Rufus scolded. "We're not even supposed to have that stuff."

"Etorphine?" Nina repeated.

"You won't feel pain for a while," Rufus explained. "Also, your bodies will be immobile, and you're currently antidiuretic."

"Antidiur-what?" Eddie mumbled.

"Body fluid stabilization. Your kidneys just keep regulating the water in your body."

"Wait..." Nina thought a bit. "We can't pee?"

"Pretty much."

Eddie and Nina both realized to be antidiuretic meant to not be able to use the bathroom. They wouldn't feel it though due to the analgesia(inability to feel) like Rufus explained earlier.

"Now that that has been established," Victor said, changing the subject back to the real matter at hand, "would you two care to explain who you really are?"

"No, not really," Eddie responded truthfully. He noticed Victor's stern expression. "But we will," he said, chickening out. "Nina, you can start."

Nina sighed. "As you heard, I'm Nina; that's Eddie. And that locket you see there-Sarah gave it to me. I'm the Chosen One from the future. And he's the Osirion."

"Why are you here though?" William questioned, joining in on interrogation.

"Believe it or not, but it's because of you," Eddie answered.

~~~~~

Back in Nina's apartment, while she and Eddie were still in the past, the others began to get worried. But suddenly, William popped his head up.

"I'm remembering something," he gasped.

"What?" Joy asked.

"Nina and Eddie-I know where they are! It's when I was with Victor, Rufus, and Sarah in Anubis House. Victor injected them with etorphine to knock them out. Then I watched as Victor tied them up down in the cellar. He was prying information out of them."

"What kind of information?" Jerome questioned.

"They told us that they were the Chosen One and Osirion."

"They admitted it?!" Fabian exclaimed, obviously shocked.

"Fabian, let the actual Sibuna handle this," Amber reprimanded. Fabian silenced himself.

"They were kind of forced to," William admitted, answering Fabian's question. "This is so strange. Their time travel is changing my memories."

"For the better at least," Jerome said. "We know Eddie and Nina are in trouble now."

"Yeah, but like that can help us go to the past and save them," Patricia pointed out.

"I just thought of something!" Alfie yelled excitedly.

"You know how to save them?" Joy questioned.

"Actually, this isn't really related to saving them, but I feel smart for figuring it out so I'm going to share it. So, Nina got the locket from Sarah, right?" Alfie asked rhetorically, beginning his explanation. "Well, this is how Sarah knew Nina was the Chosen One! She met her before! And why did both Eddie and Nina end up in Anubis House? Because Victor knew them both!"

"When did you become a genius, Alfredo?" Jerome asked, his eyes wide.

""How does that explain why they believed I was the Chosen One then?" Joy asked. ""If they already knew Nina was?"

"Maybe Victor didn't tell them about Nina," Alfie suggested, spitting out more ideas. "You know, because he was part of an entire secret society. And they just kidnapped you out of impulse."

"My brain can't handle this coming out of Alfie's mouth," Jerome sighed, massaging his temples. "Fabian, we might not need you anymore. Alfie here is suddenly smarter than you."

"H-he is not!" Fabian defended.

"No talking, Fabian!" Amber commanded.

"Sorry," Fabian muttered.

"But wait, I have more theories!" Alfie declared, jumping up to his feet. "This could've been why Rufus didn't join the group! It wasn't just because he was more radical about the elixir; he couldn't agree with knowingly kidnapping the wrong person. Maybe he isn't all bad."

"Ok, for one," Fabian raised a finger, "all these are just theories. Maybe not even that; they could just be theorems."

"Don't try to impress us with synonymous words," Alfie retaliated.

"Alfie just said 'synonymous'," Jerome gasped, putting his head in his hands.

"They're not synonymous!" Fabian said, ignoring Jerome, obviously becoming offended by the fact the others found Alfie to be the smart one instead of him.

"Stop talking!" Amber pinched Fabian hard.

"Ow!" Fabian rubbed his arm. He stood up. "Ok! Ok! Obviously this isn't working, so I'll just leave. Tell Nina to call me when she returns." Fabian left the apartment.

"Does anyone feel bad?" Joy asked.

"Nope," Patricia responded point-out-blank. "Now, where were we?"

~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed another chapter of this!

How do you feel about Alfie's sudden smarts?

How can Nina and Eddie be saved and return back to their time?