House of Portals/House of Controversy

Nina revealed her two most recent visions to everybody, and they discussed everything they knew about William. Nina also told them about how her locket had glowed fora bit and then stopped.

"Doesn't it usually glow when you're near something it unlocks?" Joy asked.

"Yeah, but I was in the middle of my room," Nina responded. "And I've stood in the middle of my room hundreds of times without it glowing."

"Maybe it's trying to tell you something," Jerome suggested.

Nina sighed, "But what exactly?"

She pulled it over her head from around her neck to look at it. She opened it, examining the picture of Sarah on the inside. She closed it shortly after.

"We have nothing-" Alfie was cut off by Nina's locket suddenly glowing again.

Everyone focused their attention to it as the glow grew brighter, just as it had last time. Hopefully, it wouldn't just dim out like the last time, but something important would happen.

And something important did happen. A large vortex was conjured from the center of the locket, revealing a portal that led to somewhere unknown. They couldn't tell by looking through, but they knew for sure it was a portal.

"The portal to the House of Horror gave me a general distrust of portals in general, so you guys have fun with that," Alfie said, declaring he wasn't going through.

"Should we go through?" Nina asked.

"We don't know where it leads," Eddie admitted.

"There's always a way to find out," Jerome declared.

"I say no one goes through yet," Patricia advised.

"But I'm actually up for an adventure," Joy told them.

A controversy broke out on whether they should go through or not, nearly everyone joining in, until William yelled, "Quiet! Now, I know I'm not part of Sibuna, and it's your job to discuss your own matters, but I actually propose only a few people go through, and some stay here. And, if Ms. Martin's locket is able to form a portal to there, why should we doubt it can't do it back?"

Nina agreed, "See? And call me Nina, by the way. But guys, he's actually right. Even if none of you go, I still want to. It did come from my locket, after all."

"I'm definitely going," Joy grinned, standing up.

Nina looked around. "Just us two?"

"Fine," Eddie sighed. "I'll tag along. Willow, you're in charge while we're gone."

Eddie stepped through the portal without hesitation. Joy followed, and after a brief glance back, Nina did as well. The portal closed behind her and the rest were left in silence. Alfie placed his little William right beside him instead of on his lap.

"So, who's up for rummaging through Nina's fridge?" Alfie suggested.

"I don't think she'd like that," William responded. "But maybe you should ask the one in charge."

Willow jumped up. "Alfie, you can't eat other people's food without permission. You're setting a bad example for our son."

"Am I?" Alfie sighed and looked over at his son. "Am I a bad role model?"

William Alfie Lewis shook his head.

"You heard it from a two year old-I'm not a bad role model. Be right back!" Alfie jumped up and sped to the kitchen. That's when Willow sat back down in her seat, giving her attention to their son.

William(the grown man) finally sat down instead of standing.

"Now, we've just got to wait for Nina, Eddie, and Joy," Jerome mumbled.

Patricia heard him. "You don't sound too enthusiastic about that."

"Yeah, well-"

"-eh, eh, eh," Patricia cut him off. "I was only making an observation. I never asked for an explanation."

"Oh, Patricia. You'll never stop being Patricia."

"She is the one and only for now and forever," Amber explained to him in her own words.

~~~~~
Nina, Eddie, and Joy gasped for air as they came to consciousness and realized they were engulfed in darkness. They were all beside eachother, down on some sort of uncomfortable mattress with thin blankets over them.

"Where are we?" Eddie whispered.

"Let's find out," Nina replied.

~~~~~
And the end to the chapter comes here!

Where do you think Eddie, Nina, and Joy are?

Do you think they should've gone through the portal?