15

„Wake up y/n" I Heard Sandra saying „ugh give me a minute" I said. I stand up and got dressed. „Hey Sandy" I smiled at her „y/n we will never talk about This Night okay, but one thing I have to tell you. I heard how you almost called me Helena last night. You have to talk to her. She still loves you. But I wasn't overreacting wasn't I?" She said „mhm okay I will talk to her.. and you were may overreacting a little bit but it's okay." I answered.

I got ready for the day and Sarah said she would pick me up in 10 minutes so I said goodbye to Sandra, gave her my number and left. „Hey you" Sarah said „hi, how are you?" I asked. We had a lil smalltalk and we went into a coffee. We drank our coffee and then she began to ask me about my relationship with Helena and how it ended
„y/n talk to her" she said „yes Sarah I will. Sandy told me the same thing" I said. We walked out off the coffee and I saw a familiar face.

For gods sake Helena. I rolled my eyes. Why now? She walked to us „y/n p-please can we talk?" she whispered. She looks terrible. „Mhm" mumbled. „Ciao Bella" Sarah said and hugged me. I kissed her cheek „bye".
We walked across the street to her car. She drove to her home and we got in.

„Y/n listen to me please, I'm so sorry for everything. I didn't meant to hurt you. I love you. But ur mom wasn't wrong. I'm old and ugly." she said „Helena, ur not old and ur not Ugly and you know I love you. But you hurt me. YOU FUCKING BLOCKED ME WITHOUT ANY WORDS. I CRIED MY EYES OUT." I shouted „y/n please don't scream at me. Your 19 do you think it's possible that we Are Gonna have a seriously relationship?" she Asked me „what?"

I was speechless, what did she just say. „I thought you love me- but you know what? Never mind I'm leaving. Have a great life" I said. Grabbed my things and got pulled back into a tight hug.

God I missed this, her smell, her touch, her hugs and just everything. She sobbed „are you crying?" I asked „nope" her voice cracked. I pulled me out of the hug and  her in the eyes. „I miss you so much
y/n, i Feel so lonely without you in my bed. My children almost do not talk to me as my mother They're are still in shook bc what your mom said" she cried „I'm so sorry. Please just come back" she begged, i hugged her tightly. My eyes started tearing up.

How could I say no yet. „I'm coming back, but slowly okay?" she nodded. „Can you stay here?" she asked. I said yes. We went into her bedroom and laid down. She moved closer to me „ca- can I?" she asked „sure" I answered. She puts her arms around my waist and snuggled closer to me. I felt so save and comfortable. I fell asleep a while after she did.God I love and missed this woman so much.

Its 1:24 a.m. and I felt she wasn't asleep anymore. „why aren't you sleeping?" I whispered „I don't know. I feel bad" she said. I sat up. Seeing her crying „stop crying okay? I'm here now. And I'm not going anywhere." I said. „But I feel bad. I hurt you, I ignored you bc of your mom knowing you love and need me as much I love and need you. Look at your arms and weight. It's all just because of me. And what if ur mom is saying this again and pulling you away from me again?" she cried out „hey hey hey Helena calm down. I'm gonna move out in a small house, don't forget I'm 19 so I can decide it by my own. And I'm recovering okay. So let's forget all this shit and we will never talk about this again." I whispered. She nodded.

„Come here you little stupid" I opened my arms. She laid down in my arms with her head on my chest. I played with her hair until I heard her soft snores. I fell asleep too. I woke up bc my phone was ringing. My mom

-Y/n where are you?
-With Helena
-WHAT
-if ur gonna scream I hang up
-why are you with Helena again. I told you to stop
- I don't care. Anyways I'm moving out in my own house
-no
-uh yes. I'm 19 so lol
-whatever
-I need nothing from home. I will buy everything new
-you dont have any money
-i won In a casino you know
-really??
-nah. But I saved money, enough money
-why did you always asked me or your dad if we have money
-to save it. Anyways ily bye
-bye..
She hanged up. That was not hard.
Helena began to move. She opened her eyes looking at me „ur still here?" she asked „ofc".
She smiled at me.

________________________________
Chapter 15
Finally a come back👍🏼
BTW thank you guys so much for almost 2k reads. Love y'all<3