14

!! I don't like this chapter but I don't had any ideas for it so..I'm sorry !!

I looked at her. „y/n you know wha-" Sandra interrupt Her „no Helena you know what, y/n told me the whole story. How could you. And just because her mom said such stupid things doesn't mean that you have to accept this. She thought you loved her. I mean look at her. Sorry y/n. LOOK AT HER ARMS AND HER SKIN. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO A 19 YEARS OLD WOMAN WHO LOVES AND CARED ABOUT YOU SO MUCH?!" she screamed.

Cate and Sarah standing right next to me and heard everything. „You we're in a relationship with Helena?" Cate asked. Sarah looked at me and then on Helena. I nodded. My eyes started tearing up. „Y/n you know I love you but-"
Helena wanted to explain herself. „No Helena we're leaving" Sandra said and took my hand. I saw her crying. This broke my heart. „I'll text you honey" Sarah whispered in my ear and wiped my tears away.

When we were out I started crying more. „I'm so sorry" Sandra said. She let my hand go, I took it again. She hugged me. „Its gonna be okay soon, I promise. With or without Helena. I sobbed into her shoulder. „Lets go home, to my home" Sandra said. I nodded and we drove to her home. Such a beautiful house! We went in and I sat down at the couch. Sandra went into her bedroom and came out again with a oversize T-Shirt for me. I took my clothes off and Sandra stand there a little bit surprised and covered her eyes. „Oh c'mon Sandra. We're both Woman's and you can't tell me you actually didn't make out with a woman yet (aka Cate) I said. Her face turned red.

She went into her kitchen and came back with two sandwiches and 2 glasses of Juice. „Thank you Sandra" I said. She turned on her tv and we watched and Ate. „Lets go to bed" Sandra said „nooo I'm not tired yet" I answered „but you're drunk and you need to sleep." she said and helped me up. I crashed into her and laughed. While laughing I realised how close are our faces are. I stopped laughing. Sandras Hand were around my waist. We keep looking in each other's eyes. „Just one time okay" I asked „only this night yes" she answered.

✨smut :)✨
I was a little bit insecure „argh fuck it" I said and pressed my lips onto hers. We stand there kissing until we can't breath. „Are you sure you wanna do it?" Sandra asked. I nodded and crashed my lips again onto hers. We fell on her couch. We keep kissing each other. I touched her body and unzipped her dress. She took it off.

Her body was beautiful not gonna lie. I also took my T-Shirt off. We keep on kissing again. She opened my bra and kissed my neck down to my breasts, she sucked on them „Oh my god Sandra" I moaned out „yes darling keep moaning my name" she said. She goes down to ms panties and kissed my inner thigh „Hel- Sandra don't tease me" I said. Fuck. But I guess She didn't mention it. She took off my panties and sucked my clit „yes omg" i moaned kn pleasure. Without a warning she sticks 3 fingers in me „Sandra I- AHHH" I screamed. She teased my clit with her tongue „Sandra" I moaned „yes darling?" she asked „can I cum pl-please" I asked.

She nodded and I cumed all over her fingers. She let me ride out my orgasm and Lays down „what Ur think you gonna do? I'm gonna return this" I said. I took off her panties, she propped herself up with her elbows „y/n what-" I put 2 fingers in her „mhhh omg" Her back arched.

Then my phone ringed „this is Sarah" i said „I have to answer it"  „you ca-can't" Sandra said „watch me. You have to be quiet" I smirk. I answered the call
-hey Sarah
-hey y/n u ok
-yes I am (still pumping my fingers in Sandra)
-you really
-yes
„soft moan"
-what was that?
-Sandra is eating Ice cream and I guess she liked it
-ah okay, I'm tired Holland is next to me love you let's meet tomorrow if u have time
Good night Sarah, thanks for checking up on me. And yes I would love to. Love you too
*hangs up*

„that was close" I smiled
„I'm sorry- ahhh" she moaned
I sucked her clit harder and harder
„Y/n I'M COMING" she screamed, I nodded
She cummed. I lay down next to her. „For an one night stand was that pretty good huh" I said „yup it was" she smiled. We fall asleep.

________________________________
Chapter 14
Okay okay that was awful but I'm trying my best for the next chapters <3