4

We talked a little bit about our life and something like that and had a great time until my dad calls me, I startet to get nervous „y/n what's wrong?" Elena asked me „m-my dad calls me and I don't know how to act." I said stuttering „just be yourself." Helena said. I nodded
-yes dad?
-WHERE ARE YOU?
-stop screaming
-come home. Mom is worried about you
-I'm not coming home for a few days
-where do you want to stay and with whom
-I don't know, maybe with Collin I don't know
-mhm cool
-that's all?
-yes, bye
I hang up.

‚It was not that bad' I thought.
„Who is Collin?" Helena asked „my friend, I have to ask him If I can stay with him. If not, I'm homeless for few day haha." I told her.
„you can stay with me if you want." Helena said „wait really?" I asked her. She nodded. „Cool" i said. In my brain exploded a whole world..I'M STAYING AT HELENA BONHAM CARTER'S HOUSE WHAT THA-my Life feels like A big big dream.

After Helena paid everything we went out and she drives us at her home, her mom drives by her own.
„Do you really hate me?" she said while smiling „of course not, I'm a big fan of you since I'm 13, I have my own FanPage for you with 5.7 k followers." I answered, I can see her blushing. „Thats cool." she said to me. I smiled.  "Well, we're here," she said and helped me out of the car.  We went into the house.  It was wonderful.  Just as I imagined.  The children weren't there, I assumed they were with Tim. "The children are with tim," she told me.  I laughed "why are you laughing?" She asked me "I just thought that the children are with Tim." She smiled at me. 

"Y / n I don't have a guest room at the moment, there is too much in it. You can sleep in nell or billy's room or on the couch" she said, a little embarrassed. „It's okay Helena. I will sleep at the couch." she nodded „well Helena I don't have any clothes or something like that here.." i said „oh don't worry Love, I give you a oversize shirt from me and tomorrow we will pick a few things from your home okay?" she asked „yes, thank you." I answered, I love it when she call me love or darling. She came back with a t-Shirt „here you go." she said and gave me the T-Shirt While I was changing, Helena turned on the television and went to get a pillow and a blanket for me.

I tried to cover my thighs as best I could but when Helena put the blanket and pillow on the couch she saw it, she also saw my arms. "God y / n, we have to clean it up otherwise there will be an infection or worse." I nodded and looked ashamed to the side, she walked away and came back with disinfectant and two ties "that will burn a little now y/n  I'm sorry" she said and then she sprayed the disinfectant on my thigh "AHH FUCK OMG" I screamed. She smiled, I didn't know why. My arm hurt less than my thigh. Then she unpacked the bandages and wrapped them around my arm and then around my thigh, when she touched my thigh I got goose bumps, her hands were so soft.  When she was done I thanked her and we sat down on the couch together and watched a movie.

After a while she put an arm around my waist and I leaned against her a little. It was around 11pm when I was getting tired and at some point I fell asleep.

________________________________
Chapter four babes🏃🏻‍♀️
I hope you like it :))
It's not that long, I'm sorry