10

•The Party Day•
"Helena, I'm scared" I said "there will be so many celebrities and nobody knows me" Helena pauses, "I know you, isn't that enough for you?" She asked me "of course, but I'll feel so inferior" Helena came and hugged me "it will be okay, I'll be there and take care of you" she whispered in my ear "Thank you" I said.
We ate lunch and relaxed in her garden.
We talked a few minutes and then I read a book. At some point Helena fell asleep and I smiled. „Helena?" I asked „Helena Bonham Carter?!" I said „mhm" she sighted „we have to get ready darling" I whispered „I know" she said while pulling me on her lap, I gave her a long kiss and said „c'mon, let's get ready" she smiled against my lips and then we went in to get ready.

Luckily I have taken two dresses with me and had to decide for one now.
After a few minutes I decided me for the long black dress with a beautiful red rose pattern on the Dekolleté. I put some Make up on and waited for Helena. As she came in, my jaw dropped. She wears a dark blue dress that perfectly comprised her curves. She curled her hair and put on some light Make up.
„Helena oh my God..U look stunning" i said while smiling „not as much as you are" she said. She called us a Taxi and that brought us to the Party.

„Hells who is actually the host of the Party?" I asked her in the car „it's cate Blanchett" she said „W-What?!" I asked in shook „yes, Cate, Sarah, Sandra, Rihanna and many others will be there" she said relaxed asf
„Are you kidding me? That's almost the whole Oceans Apart 8 Cast" my eyes started tearing up „hey honey, c'mon chill, they Are normal persons as you and me Are, remember, I'm there with you and I will never leave ur side okay?" she said to calm me down. I nodded and she wrapped her hands around me and I put my head on her shoulder. Twenty minutes later we arrived a big house. The music was very loud and We could hear it, colourful lights shined out of the window. My hands started shaking. When we went in a young man greeted us and gave us a glass of champagne.
„Let's search Cate" Helena said, took my hand and we searched Cate Blanchett.

After a few minutes I saw her, she's a really beautiful woman, not gonna lie. Next to her stand Sarah Paulson and my eyes widened, she looks beautiful as hell and I began to stare. Cate and Sarah went to us and I couldn't stop Staring.
„Hey Helena my darling, glad you here." Cate greeted her with two kisses on her Cheek. Sarah did the same „Hey you, your starring. What's your name love?" Sarah asked me
I blushed „I- I uhm sorry I just, my name i- is y/n" I stuttered, god how embarrassing I thought „nice to meet you" Cate said and hugged me. I nodded and stared to the ground.

After a few drinks I started to relax. I also met Rihanna, she's totally cool, very nice. Helena is getting herself a New Drink and I sat on a couch. After 10 minutes Helena was still away and I decided to search her. She was standing by Cate and As she saw me I gave her a bad look. Helena rolled her eyes and send me a kiss.

„Hey sweetie" someone said, I turned around and looked directly in Sarah Paulsons eyes „Hey Sarah" i said shy „where is Helena?"
she asked „right over there" i said and showed her, she nodded and we talked about everything except of me and Helena, nobody has to know and nobody can know. At some point I had another drink and we sat at a couch. I was a little bit drunk and so I don't minded that Sarah has wrapped her arm around me. It was pretty late And I wanted to go home so I went and searched Helena. When I found her I saw her with Tim. She's drunk, that can I say.

They both are laughing and Tim stand very very near by her with a hand around her waist. I walked to her „I'm going home Helena, congratulations" I said. I heard footsteps behind me „y/n wait a second" Rihanna said „no just let me go home". I called me a taxi and the driver drives me home, I cried the whole time. When we arrived my home I gave the driver his money and ringed at our house. My dad Opened the door „y/n omg what happened" he asked „I don't know" I said and went in to my room and cried my self to sleep.

________________________________
Chapter 10 wow😀
PLSS LOOK AT THE GOD DAMN HOT PHOTO OF HELENA
Yea anyways I  don't know what to write here
so
Bye Besties 🤸🏻‍♀️🚆