11

⚠️deep talking⚠️
On the next day I woke up with a bad headache and 12 missed calls from Helena und 25 unread messages from her. I ignored her.
My family was not home so i decided to invite Collin. I'm glad he said yes and 20 minutes later he knocked at my door.
„Finally bestie" he said and hugging me very long „ok ok chill I can't breathe" I said chuckling „there is many things i have to tell you".

~A few hours later~

„Wait, are you kidding me?" he asked me „you wanna tell me you are friends with Helena Bonham Carter??" I nodded „yes I'am" I said. He laughed „what lucky bitch you are"
„I know" I said. And then I got a call, it's Helena. I started at my phone „who is this?"
Collin Asked „I- it's Helena haha" I said „go on, PICK UP WTF" he said giggling „I- no" I said. He took my phone, picked up and gave it back to me „fuck you" i said

The call:
„Y/n Darling I'm sorry, pls come back"
„No i guess"
„I'm very sorry, I know it was a mistake"
„Yes it was"
„Let's talk later in my house about that okay"
„No, u hurt me"
„I'll pick you up at 7 p.m, please Darling"
„I- kk"
„Thank you so much"
I hang up and went back in the living room
„Everything okay?" Collin asked „yes Ofc, she will pick me up at 7.p.m" I told him.

We talked about everything for 2 hours, then he left.
I was already getting nervous bc of meeting Helena soon. I decided to wear a long sleeve shirt and long trousers. She don't have to see my new cuts bc of her&tim.

When she picked me up we did not talk. Her eyes were red and puffy, that means she cried a lot. When we arrived her home we get in
„So what do you want Helena" i asked her „y/n I'm really sorry about what happened, but please don't be mad at me" she said „ARE U KIDDING ME?? HOW CAN I NOT BE MAD AT YOU" I screamed „GOD Y/N YOUR SO OVERREACTING, NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US, WE WERE JUST TALKING" she also screamed

„OH JUST TALKING HUH? OK WHY HAD HE HIS ARM AROUND YOUR WAIST AND U 2 WERE ALMOST CUDDLING? AND UH WHY WERE YOUR FACES THAT CLOSE?? DID YOU KISSED HIM?" i screamed „NO I DID NOT KISSED HIM. I WAS A LITTLE BIT DRUNK AND SO HE WAS, THATS ALL" she said „AH THATS ALL OK WOW. BTW ALCOHOL ISNT A EXCUSE"
I said and wanted to leave her house. She put her hands on my wrists and pulled me back „ahh wtf why are you always touching my wrists" I let out a small whimper „did u cut yourself again?" Helena asked and pulled my sleeves up, some cuts are still bloody

„JUST STOP THIS Y/N YOU ARE ALWAYS OVERREACTING. ONE DAY YOU GONNA END UP DEAD IF U DO NOT STOPPING CUTTING YOURSELF" she began to scream again „MAYBE THIS IS ALL I WANT, END UP DEAD. ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" I screamed back „your talking sm bullshit y/n.." Helena said and her eyes started tearing up „why would you say something like that? Life is hard but you can do it" she cried „but I don't want to, if u wouldn't have save my life on that day we met i would be already dead." I said „that would be very bad for me because-"

⚠️smut⚠️

I pulled her close to me and kissed her roughly. A soft moan escaped her lips and I smiled. I touched her inner thigh and she bite her lips. She kissed me again and pushed me on the sofa. I was on top of her. I kissed her lips, than her neck and left a hickey. I took her clothes of and her bra.

I massaged her breasts and sucked on her nipples, and she began to moan loud „where are the kids?" I asked
„n-not here" she said. I smiled and kissed down her stomach to her thighs. She took off her panties and i started to kiss her inner thigh. Than I sucked her clit and pushed one finger in her, she screamed in pleasure. I pounded hard in her „AHHHH OMG y/n don't stop Darling" she moaned, she was a moaning mess.

I sucked her clit harder „y/n I'm gonna-I'm gonna cum" she whimpered „not now mommy, one more minute" i said while biting my lip, I could see the lust in her eyes when I called her mommy. Her legs started shaking and she put her hands over her mouth.

„Let go" i said and than her orgasm arrived. When she finished I looked at her and saw that she had bloody lips. „You bite your lips to hard ma'am" I said and pulled her in to a kiss, I sucked her lips and tasted her blood. She let out a moan. I cuddled up in to her Ames and she stroked my hair. I was almost falling asleep when she said „I'm so so sorry Darling", I Smiled and kissed her hand softly.

________________________________Chapter 11👍🏼
Drama Queens duh 🙄 😩
But the End is sweet