9

„Are you okay?" Helena asked me I nodded. "Y / n you can tell me everything, what's wrong?" She asked again "nothing, I just want to cuddle" i said. Helena giggled and hugged me. We lay down in her bed and soon we fell asleep too.

The next morning I woke up very early and went downstairs to the kitchen. I drank a glass of water and then helena came down "good morning darling" she said and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and hugged her. Nell and billy were still sleeping and helena and I were lying on the couch. She stroked my hair and i was holding her hand. I felt so safe with her but what should i do when my mother finds out everything i thought to myself " everything will be fine y / n trust me" she whispered in my ear. I believed her words and snuggled closer to her.

Soon the children were awake too and they finished them off because today they would go to a park with tim. When Tim came to pick up the children I felt sick, I don't know why but I apologized and went to the toilet and vomited, Helena was there immediately and held my hair and stroked my back „it's okay, let it all out" she said. When I stopped, Helena sent me to bed and came back after a few minutes with two cups of tea "Naww is my baby sick huh" she chuckled "not funny" I answered her and rolled my eyes "sorry love, I'll get a bathtub ready for you  okay?" she asked "only if you come in with me" I said „if you want that" she called out to me from the bathroom. I smiled.

When I went into the bathroom, Helena was already in the bathtub.  I began to take off my clothes except for the underwear "what's going on?" Helena asked "i just don't like myself naked" i said "but I do, your body is beautiful as your face is and now come in" she told me. "thank you" I smiled and went into the bathtub.  I sat down between her legs and Helena put her hands around my waist, she kissed my neck and I closed my eyes. 

After a while I heard Helena say "hey you, don't fall asleep Billy and nell are coming home soon and I have to cook something, so let's get out of the bathtub." We got out of the tub and got ready as I did  Helena went downstairs to the kitchen and was already cooking "if you only knew how hot you look while cooking" I Said and wrapping my hands around her waist "thank you y / n but what do you think you gonna do" she asked "I don't know what you mean" I lied "ah you don't know .." said Helena, suspiciously playful I Kissed her  roughly and she sat me on the kitchen table "be.quiet." she said, I nodded. 

✨little bit of smut✨

She crouched down a little and lifted my skirt up. She played with her tongue and I put my hand over my mouth to keep quiet "does that feel good?" She asked with a smile "yes, yes it does pls  keep going- AHH" I screamed as Helena put two fingers inside me and started moving.  My legs started shaking and my stomach contracted "can I cu-cum" I stuttered "yes honey, cum for mommy" she said and her eyes were filled with lust.  My back arched and i moaned loud when I finished and my breath was heavy "you'll get that back tonight, I promise" i said breathless "that's okay, now clean this up and put a tablecloth on the table before the kids come" she said while giggling.

less than 10 minutes later, nell and billy were there. We ate and talked together and I had the feeling that the two of them really like me "Mom, next week is vacation, we would like to go to dad" said Nell and Billy nodded "of course, no problem, I'll drive you" said Helena and smiled. Only 3 days then Helena and I are alone, for a week. After dinner I sat down on the couch and Helena sat down next to me    "y/n darling, I'm invited to a party next week, would you like to come with me?" She asked me "are you serious? I would love to" I said smiling. She kissed me.

A FEW DAYS LATER

I'm alone in Helena's house.  It's weird, so quiet.  She said she's gone for two hours.  I just decided to watch a movie.  After a while, I decided on sweeney Todd.  I don't know how long I watched the movie but at some point I fell asleep.  "Hello sleepyhead" I heard a voice say, I opened my eyes and saw a smiling Helena in front of me "hi" I replied "I need cuddles, you were gone for a long time" I said and opened my arms.  Helena giggled and lay in my arms with her head on my chest.  I stroked her hair and fell back asleep.

________________________________
Yo part 9 WOHOOO 😎

I like the end😩
Anyways in the next part will be a little bit drama and sMuT you horny gays