7

🌈smut warning🌈

I also looked at her.
„y/n I'm really sorry about what happened but please understand me. You have to stop this, first of all for your Self and second of all my kids. What should they think when there's blood on the floor. My period time is over." she said „and if you regret last night then please talk to me and don't hurt yourself." She also said. „Pls Helena i don't regret anything. I promise. It's just..I don't know it's complicated." I said. She nodded. „But if-"
„shut up!" I said and Kiss her. She was shooked for a second but then she kissed me back. I let her tongue in and she got on top of me. „Stop. We can't do it here." I chuckled
„Why not" she said while kissing my neck „be-because We're outside." I said stuttering „fine miss y/l/n" she said. We got in to her car and she drives us to her home. „Where Are the Kids?" I asked „Sleeping" she said.

I went in to her Room, not a second later she pushed me against the wall and kissed me very roughly. She sucked my sweet spot and a soft moan escaped my lips. She sucked more intensive and bite it.  She left a hickey and she brought me to bed.  She took off my blouse and looked at my breasts "they are beautiful, and mine" she said.  I smiled she took off my bra and kissed and played around my nipples with her tongue.  I moaned louder and she put a hand over my mouth.  She took off my pants and stroked my panties "ahh already wet arent we?" She teased me "Helena please"            
I whimpered "what?" She asked with a dirty look "HELENA PLEASE FUCK ME, I NEED YOU" I half screamed  "Mhm mommy wanted to hear that" she said. 

I looked at her in surprise, she had a mommy kink, interesting.  She took off my panties and kissed my inner thigh.  Then she licked my clit.  My legs were shaking.  She punshed two fingers in me and tried to find my g-spot.  As she found it she pumped really hard in me and sucked my clit.  "Hele- Helena I'm going to-to cum"
I whimpered "yes darling, cum for mommy and look me in the eyes" she said.  She curled her fingers in me and My back bent.  I let out a load long moan and then i cumed over her fingers.  She licked her fingers clean and looked at me "good girl" she whispered in my ear.  GOD DAMN THIS WOMAN.

"Helena don't you want a return tonight?" I asked "only if you want" she said.  I got on top of her.  I took off all of her things and kissed her on her neck down over her breasts, on the belly long and around her sensitive area.  "Stop teasing me y / n.  Please "she begged.  I nodded and i punshed two fingers in her, she gasped.  I moved my fingers in her and quickly found her G-Spot I teased her clit with my tounge "Baby I'm gonna cu- cum" she said "that's alright" i said.  I sucked her clit very hard and punshed my fingers also very hard in her and then she screamed "GOD Y / N OMG PLSS" she cumed. 

I licked my fingers clean and looked her in the eyes.  "I hope your kids did not hear you" I said giggling.  "Nah they wont.  They're one floor down, "she replied.  Her legs were still shaking and I smiled at her "apparently I was good huh?" I aksed "wonderful" she answered "like you" I said and lay down next to her.  I gave her a long intense kiss and layed down.  She put an arm around me and we fell asleep.

________________________________
Chapter 7 yes finally smut you horny guys 😩
It's short but hot 😎