12

„Wake up y/n" I Heard Helena saying „no not yet" I said „c'mon my mom will be here in twenty minutes" she told me „WHAT" I said loud „why didn't you tell me about it" I asked „god y/n darling I just forgot it. It's no big deal" she says and went down. I jumped out of the bed and searched some clothes and did my make up and hair. I also went down and Helena already made me a coffee. „Thanks Darling" I said.

After a few minutes the Door Bee Rang. „Calm Down y/n it's just my Mom and the Kids" Helena told me. I nodded and she opened the door „hey mum, hey nell and hey billy, how was your weekend?" Helena asked „can wo first get in mom?" Nell asked „oh yea I'm sorry" she laughed, as soon as nell saw me she ran to me „y/n your here again"
she said „uhm yup" I answered, she hugged me. Bill smiled and nodded at me and went straight in his room „hello y/n, glad to see you" Elena greeted me. I stand up and hugged her. And then the door bell rang again. Helena opens the door „is y/n Here?" I Heard my mom asking „uhm y/n come here please" Helena called me.

I went to the door. „What is it Mom?" I asked „you Are coming Home with me and you will never see this Woman ever again. She's not good for you. Your having sex with a 55 years old woman. How can u even look me Straight in the eyes? And you miss Bonham Carter, your an old woman, fucking a nineteen years old. Shame on you. Be glad if I do not bring that to the press" she said. Elena and the kids were  Leaving the house. I stand there in shock. Helena also. „Mom I'm nineteen years old. I can't decide by my own who I fuck and who I l love." I said „NO YOU CANT, I'M STILL YOUR MOM GET YOUR ASS THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" she yelled.

„I'm sorry y/n" Helena said „no Helena don't be Sorry, i love you okay" I cried. „Go and pack your stuff" my mom said. „You gonna wait out here" Helena said and closed the door. Helena also began to cry. I hugged her. She Helped me packing my things together and then I kissed her. „We will see each other again, I promise." I whispered in her ear. She nodded, kissed my forehead. I left her house to the car from my mom. „So y/n you-" she wanted to say „don't.you.dare.talk.to.me." I said aggressively. She shakes her head and started driving.

When we arrived home I went in. My dad already waited for me „Oh look who's Here" he said „shut you mouth and leave me the fuck alone" I said. I went in my room and texted Helena, she didn't answered. I started crying and crying for so long. Helena called me after 3 hours

-Helena Darling Finally your answering me, how are you ?
-y/n we Need a Break, please I'm done with myself and i need time to get those things clear
your mom wasn't wrong, I'm 55 and ur 19. I can't be the one
-Helena what the fuck Are you Talking about
-I'm so sorry y/n but we're done (she cried)
-Helena no please
She hang up
„HELENA" I screamed out in pain. She really left me. I love her so much and she left me because of my mom.
I went down stairs „YOU LITTLE BITCH" I screamed „LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. WE BROKE UP, I HATE YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE HER HOW CAN U EVEN SAY YOUR MY MOM?" I cried.

My mom came to me and touched my arm „it's better that way" she said „NO ITS NOT SHE WAS MY WHOLE LIFE, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE. SHE MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH BETTER, SHE WAS THE ONE THAT SAVED ME FROM MY SUICIDE ATTEMPT THAT NIGHT. DONT YOU DARE TOUCHING ME EVER AGAIN, I HATE YOU, ALL OF YOU" i went upstairs in my room and locked the door.

I was done with everything, life, my family and myself. I wrote Helena so much messages but she never replied. Its been a week since „we broke up" i mean we were never a couple, but it felt like that. I didn't eat anything and was mentally very very bad. My mom I always trying to say sorry but I don't want to hear that.
It's her fault.

________________________________
Kapitel 12 finally, I'm sorry guys but I was in a Clinic.
I'm trying to update more often yet :)