Day 29.

// Another update because why not?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mew's POV.

I don't understand a thing. Gulf is Type's brother? I mean, Type is dead but how? Why? Is that the reason why Gulf came here? Does he know that I am Type's ex?

It was already morning the next day when I got time so I immediately rushed back to his suite but it is empty. No one's there.

"Hello?" I called Mild. I asked him to accompany Gulf since I can no longer do it. It'll just hurt my feelings more.

"Mew? What's wrong?" Thank god he answered the phone or I will lose my mind.

"Where is Gulf? He is no longer in his suite."

"He left with someone. Someone came and supposed to fetch him but yeah they left." Mild answered nonchalantly and it shocked Me.

"Was it the doctor? Is that person a doctor?" I have to confirm, I have to make sure. My heart is beating so fast that it seems I'm palpitating.

"Not sure but he is from abroad" Mild said. I know nothing about Gulf, it must not be his brother because his brother is dead, maybe a different family member or a friend? Who? Fvck it.

"Thanks, Mild. I'll give a call instead" I said to him before ending the call. I dialed Gulf's phone number and the first call directed me to the voicemail so I tried calling again.

"Mew?"

"Hey. Can we talk? Again?" I asked him, I'm not in the position but I deserve to know the truth.

"Alright. 4PM at the cafe where I am frequently hanging out alone" Gulf said and I know that place. I booked the whole place for three hours to give privacy.

I arrived the place first but Gulf is not around yet so I ordered drinks for myself and sip the milk tea anxiously. I don't even know how to start or how to confront Gulf but I guess words will flow when it is needed.

Few minutes later, Gulf walked in. He is wearing a white Tommy Hilfiger hoodie and a black pants paired with sneakers.

Gulf looked around and I probably know what he is thinking

Gulf looked around and I probably know what he is thinking. The always full of customer's place is now empty and I am the culprit which everyone knows already. Just by seeing him in the flesh, I want to hug him but what right do I have? He doesn't even like me back.

"The place is empty, huh?" He eyed me suspiciously and I just smiled timidly at him. He must already know what it means. "Okay, let's not waste both of our time. Speak" He seems dry now. Maybe I shouldn't have confessed to him, maybe it'll be different.

"Right." I said before swallowing the lump on my throat, why is it so hard? "Are you Type's brother?" There I said it and Gulf's mouth went open for a bit. He is shocked.

"I am" He said like it's the very common thing to know which is not. A fvcking not!

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him back. I want answers and I'll be getting answers.

"Who are you to him?" He asked me back. That question is enough for me to reminisce my time with Type. The love of my life, the one who I thought will stay beside me until the end but he left. "Oh, don't take that lane. Answer my question first" Gulf pulled me back to reality. He isn't the Gulf I knew for the last 28 days.

"We used to be together." I said in the simplest word I could get. He smirked.

"'used' I see. Is that all?" He asked and the question itself confused me, what does he mean by it?

"What do you mean? I mean I can tell you how we live here-"

"Oh, I don't need that crap" Gulf cut me off and it just confused me more. What happened? I didn't do anything for him to hate me-. Wait, he hates me because of his brother and he came for revenge? My eyes widened as things slowly sinked in. We didn't just meet coincidentally, it was on purpose. We didn't have sex due to the heat of the moment and alcohol, it was on purpose. Gulf did everything according to his plan and Everything is for him to get revenge? For what?

"Why did Type die?" I asked him. How cruel can you be Gulf? One sided story that I don't even know what and you're hurting me? Is it in your blood to just hurt me without a valid reason? I can't believe it.

"Oh now you're curious?" The smirk is still evident on his face. Was I the cause of his death? It can't be.

"Just fvcking answer me!" I unconsciously raised a voice and see him flinch but fvck it.

Gulf laughed like crazy, he laughed even though nothing's funny. "He died because of you, Mew. You're the main cause of his death so don't ever bothering mentioning his name. You don't deserve it." Gulf's tears starts falling but he wiped it hastily.

"I didn't do a thing-"

"Oh shut it! You don't remember? You kissed someone inside your own home remember?" He sarcastically laughed. My eyes went wider again because no one knows about that. "Oh. You didn't think Type would see you right? And don't say it was your brother. Boom was it? He is in a fvcking hotel fucking someone that same time."

"No it was a misunderstanding. It was a mistake." I tried to explain because my memory's fuzzy about that time but I know it did happen. I didn't know Type caught me, I didn't...

"A mistake? Yes, it is a mistake! A fvcking mistake because a fvcking cheating is a fvcking choice and you choose to hurt my brother!" Gulf's tears keeps on falling but it is out of anger.

"..but"

"You know what Mew? Not everyone got a second chance but you? You don't deserve one! Haaa.." Gulf let his tears flow, "I hate you to the bottom of my heart. Hearing my brother's name from your mouth, all those affection that I think I have for you just suddenly vanished." Gulf licked his lips, "I was wrong. It is not I who don't deserve to be loved. It is you who don't deserved to be loved. I loathe you to the bones."

Every word Gulf's saying is like a venom stabbing right to my heart.

"It was a misunderstanding. I didn't mean-"

"Shut it Mew. I'm sorry if I hurt you or whatsoever. Let's stop this, let's forget each other. It was nice to meet you but let's not meet again" Gulf stand up and walked out of the place. I want to stop him, to explain to him but what right do I have? I don't even deserve to call his name.

I'm sorry Type, I'm sorry Gulf. I let my tears fall as I watch Gulf disappear from my sight. This pain is nothing compare to what happened to Type and what Gulf felt. This is nothing.

~~~~~~~~~

My heart is breaking.. ahhhh 😭
Did you guys expect this turn of events? Because I didn't 😂 Yep I didn't, it's way too far from what I've planned.

How was it? Share your thoughts.

Edit / SPOILER ALERT: Someone has yet to make an appearance but next part will be the last part of this. Whoah! What do you think? 😂