Day 3

// not edited (as always, might have more typos than usual haha)
~~~~~~~~

Gulf's body is wrecked, he woke up that he is already in a beautiful room and no longer inside the yacht, since his last memory is him and Mew were humping each other like rabbits inside the yacht. They made sure that they've properly make use of the yacht and had sex in every corner or it, luckily nothing breaks.

The room is elegant, you can compare it to a King's suite in a five star hotel. The curtain is being blown by the wind, the door to the terrace is open. Mew might be there, Gulf thought. Gulf confirmed that they might be in one of the hotels near the beach since you can still hear the waves and the smell of the salty water is still strong.

He checked himself and he is wearing a pyjama that's a little bit bigger for him, his body no longer feels sticky too. Mew might have really taken care of him last night. He passed out already, he doesn't know when did they stop or how many rounds they had or when did Mew brought him to the hotel.

Gulf heard a rustle in the balcony, so he stands up and walk to the door. He can see Mew sitting there, drinking his coffee with a book in the small table. Mew's just looking at the beach, he seems to be in deep thought. Gulf thought that under a different circumstances he might have fallen for Mew already, he knew the man for just three days and he was being taken care of by him, if under normal circumstances he would've asked Mew to be his boyfriend, but it isn't.

Gulf went to wash his face and brush his teeth and he sees that Mew's back inside already after he is done with his things inside the bathroom.

"You're awake, how are you feeling?" Mew asked, "You want coffee? Breakfast? we can have breakfast here or go down, there's buffet"

Gulf looked at Mew, he is wearing a black Tank top and a blue beach short. "Whoa, slow your questions down but I don't want coffee and I want buffet but I want to change, do you have a spare?" He said. Mew chuckles, he really finds Gulf cute and attractive, even his personality is cute too.

"Just find something you're comfortable with" Mew said, pointing at the little wardrobe. Gulf opened it and full of clothes, he looked at Mew.

"Where are we? why do you have things here?" He asked, Mew just chuckled.

"We're in a resort, this hotel is own by my family so I have my own space here." Mew said like it wasn't a big deal. Gulf just nods, just how rich Mew is?

Gulf shamelessly remove his clothes in front of Mew, nothing about him that Mew haven't seen yet so didn't mind. He wears a white shirt and a pink beach short. Mew's just looking at Gulf without blinking, he was just taken aback when Gulf faced him and he is already dressed.

"What are spacing at? Let's go!" Gulf said.

"Well, I just got mesmerised by your beauty" Mew said with a straight face. Gulf just grins.

"Of course, you are. No one can compare to my beauty" Gulf said and starts laughing "Let's go and quit flirting with, you've tasted me twice and still not enough?" Gulf said, he is teasing Mew.

"It's not an option for and I will never have enough of you, you're life a drug" Mew said winking at Gulf.

"That... I am" Gulf laughed again. "Enough flirting with me. Let's go eat, I am hungry" Gulf  walks out first and followed by the giggling Mew.

30 days of LustOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara