Day 24-25

(Day 24)

Hai stayed over to accompany Gulf. His emotions are all over the place just by remembering his brother. As a doctor, he knew that Gulf's emotional state isn't healthy for the baby but the bearer is stubborn and stupid enough that he can't do anything about it.

"Hey... I'm leaving. I have work today" Hai said softly but Gulf isn't a light sleeper so the former just left a note and silently left the room.

As Hai exits the room the person next door opened his door. Hai got shocked but luckily he easily hid it and smiled to that person.

"Good morning. You're Mew, right?" Hai greeted him. Mew nodded a bit and smiled to Hai though his brows are creased showing that he is confused why that man came out of Gulf's room.

"Yes, doc." Mew answered but his are are like questioning Hai and the latter easily picked up Mew's expression.

"Oh, if you're asking why am I here, I'm just accompanying him. He shouldn't be alone, mostly at night. You know what? Why don't you accompany him for the time being? Just until his vacation is over. Please be by his side not as a tour guide but as a nurse this time and maybe you can level it up to friendship." Hai winked and patted Mew's shoulder, "Just a piece of advice, don't stress him too much and don't take everything he does to heart. Things happen in a right time at a right place." He then left and wave to Mew as he go.

Got no choice, Mew entered Gulf's hotel room. He saw the latter that is still sleeping. He called for room service for their food. Mew is clueless and All he knows is that Gulf is too exhausted and got over fatigued. 

Gulf stirred from his sleep and vaguely sees Mew. He blinked his eyes few times before he finally realized that the man is indeed in his room. He almost jumped out of the bed luckily he remembered first that he is pregnant and his pregnancy is sensitive.

"What are you doing here? Where's Hai?" Gulf tried to stiffen his voice but it still came out soft. Mew just smiled at him.

"Hai? Is he the doctor? He left a while ago. He said he got work" Mew said while Gulf is just looking at him like he is waiting for the continuation. "Well, he asked me to accompany you for few more days, just up until the end of your vacation and I hope that's fine with you. I care for you too" Gulf mentally slapped himself at the same tine wants to slug Mew. If he didn't approach him then Gulf won't have enough time to get his revenge.

"Its fine." Gulf sighs. He actually missed Mew's presence but of course he won't admit it. He hoped that Mew would at least tell him he wants to be friends but no, he didn't and maybe he won't.

"Perfect. Come and eat, I ordered food for you" Mew said as he eyed the food on the table. Gulf smiled then he nods, maybe on a different circumstances, he might totally fall for Mew. If they have a different situation maybe he would pursue Mew but life doesn't work that way, it always gives us hardships and decisions we can't even make.

"I'm sorry-"

"Save it" Mew cut what Gulf is about to say. He knows and it's okay. Gulf just silently nod and take his place to start eating. The whole time that they are eating is so deadly quiet, aside from the sound of spoon and fork and the chewing, the place is pitched quiet. "Anyway, what are your plans?" Mew asked.

"Huh?" Gulf asked, bewildered.

"I said, what are your plans? I mean you are sick right? Are you gonna stay inside this place until end of your vacation?" Mew inquired, he cleaned the table while Gulf stays sitting and just looking at Mew working on the things that is on the table.

"I can handle things. I want to go sightseeing around here, visit cafe's and libraries." Gulf said looking outside the window. The sight of the city outside is astonishing, it is as if there's no problem in it but contrary to what you can see, it is full of pollution, crimes, lies and betrayals.

"I'll go with you" Mew said bot looking at Gulf. It made the latter smile but he immediately shake his head.

"I don't want to inconvenience you anymore, I can go alone." Gulf said but Mew put his hands on the table and leaned closer to Gulf.

"I said I'm going, so we'll go together." Mew said and all Gulf can do is to nod. He unconsciously swallowed and stare at Mew's lips. Gulf's action didn't passed Mew's eyes so he smirked a bit and moved even more closer to Gulf face. Just few centimeters away and their lips about to crash.

Mew licked his lips while making eye contact. It somehow brings sexual tension to both of them.

"I'm- I'll take a bath." Gulf immediately moved away with an excuse. He heard Mew's laugh outside. Who is really playing with whom now?

(Day 25)

Sitting in the library, Gulf went to the fiction books and picked up one that looks interesting to him. Mew did the same and sit opposite to Gulf. As they immerse themselves with reading books, Gulf's phone rang.

Gulf ignored it but it keeps on vibrating so excused himself and went outside to take the call.

"What now?" He slightly raised his voice. Gulf looked around and luckily no one's around so keep talking to the phone.

"Why are you in a hurry? I still have few days here." Gulf said to the caller, his tone hints that he is already irritated. "No! You can't come here!" Gulf exclaimed and when turned his head around, Mew is there looking at him.

"What?" Gulf raised a brow.

"Nothing, I was just worried since you're gone for quite a while" Mew said eyeing the phone on Gulf's hand.

"I see. Let's go back inside" Gulf said as he walk past Mew and sits on the chair.

Mew sits back to his original place but instead of picking up the book he just keeps on staring at Gulf.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Gulf asked when he noticed that Mew's gaze is glued to him.

"You look pissed."

"I am." Gulf answered timidly and before Mew can speak again, "don't ask me, I'm not in the mood"

Mew just shake his head and picked up his phone instead. He sees a text message from his brother so he looked up to Gulf again.

"I'm leaving for a bit. Can you go home by yourself?" Mew asked, Gulf raised a brow again but he didn't bother asking where Mew is going but instead he just nod.

"Okay. I'll see you later" Gulf answered and looked back to the book he is reading though he can't focus anymore. When Mew left the table, Gulf looked back up and look at Mew who is walking towards the exit of the library.

After few hours of staying in the library and with nothing to do, Gulf decides to stay again in the cafe to have a the coffee he likes.

He sits beside the window because it lets him watch the people walking outside. Coincidentally Mew or we could say someone who looked like Mew, who is wearing a suit, contrary to what Mew was wearing before he left.

Once the man is out of the car, another boy went out from the same car, it was a different man this time. He clings to Mew's hand while they walk towards the cafe.

Gulf just keeps on looking at them but what he noticed is that, Mew's gaze reached Gulf for a second and he looks like he is smirking though he never approached Gulf after that.

"What the hell?" Gulf whispered. He took his phone out and called Mew but his phone is unattended. He instead silently snapped a photo of the Mew inside the cafe and placed his phone back to his pocket. He will surely confront Mew about it though he doesn't know what to say but at least Mew has to come clean to him.

~~~~~~~~
Hello!

Finally an update 😂

How are you?

Lovelots ❤️💙