Day 21-23

(Still on Day 21)

It is just a matter of time when the days are coming to end but Gulf has yet to fulfill his thing. He took a glance of the sleeping Mew, somehow he feels guilty; Gulf knows that Mew is kind and sincere, he himself proved that but a life that is lost won't come back no matter how kind and nice you are.

Gulf feels dizzy. He closed his eyes to sleep.

(Flashback)

"Why are you back?" Gulf shouts at his twin. After being missing for so many years, Type is back. He left France for more than two years without any means of communication with them. He kept his life private and hidden to them as much as possible.

"I am sick...and pregnant" Type softly said, his tears starts to flow. He is always the kindest and a very gentle person. The reason he left because their parents are Assh*les, he is being used for their own gain, for money and power.

"What do you mean? Where's the father?" Gulf's voice suddenly softened. He knows and understand his twin for his decision of leaving home but he is angry that he didn't even contacted him.

"He is in Thailand... and I- I have a cancer, stage 4" With what Type just revealed, Gulf's strength suddenly vanished, he slumped to the ground. He took a good few minutes to recover.

"W-what? I... I don't understand. When did you discover this? How about treatments?" Gulf's stuttering, for the first time in his life, he just want to have the sickness of his twin. If someone deserves to die, it should be him. Gulf's the black sheep in the family, he does whatever he wants; he work alone, he enjoys his life to the fullest.

"I feel sick always and nauseous. Also, lack of energy, so I thought that I might be pregnant but when I have myself checked.... I am not just pregnant, I have a cancer too. I talked to the doctor but he said that treatment can prolong my life, will have a little chance of fighting this disease but I have to let go of my baby..." Type starts sobbing and it made Gulf's heart feels being crushed. He shares the burden as his brother.

"So did you tell your boyfriend?" Gulf asked and it made Type silent. His tears just keep on falling and Gulf can do nothing but to comfort his twin brother. He hugged Type and caress his back.

Type cried on Gulf's shoulder before he actually start telling the story, "W-when I came back from the doctor, I saw him kissing someone in our house... so I ran out and fly here"

"That piece of a sh*t! I'm gonna kill him!" Gulf expressed angrily. He took a deep breath, "have you tried confronting him?"

"I-I didn't. I might die right away if he break up with me" Type said while Gulf gritted his teeth. He just want to fly and give the man who hurt Type a piece of his mind but Type forbids him.

Their family talked to Type to get treatment but stubbornly declined. He didn't want to let his baby go and even with the protest of his family, Type's request is still granted. However, just after few months, Type passed away. Even before the baby is born, they can't save the baby nor Type. Gulf's too devastated and depressed, he resigned from his work. He is one of the top model in France but he easily let it go with the thought in his mind to get his revenge on Mew Suppasit.

(End of flashback)

(Day 22)

Gulf wake up from his dream and sees a white ceiling with Mew on the side, sitting while he is holding his. Gulf closed his eyes again and try to swallow every guilt he is feeling; Mew noticed when Gulf opened his eyes again and give his warmest smile and sincere concern.

"How are you? Are you feeling okay?" Mew asked, his tone is full of concern and worries. "You passed out, you didn't wake up no matter how much I call you, I got so worried. I- I feel so relieved"

"I am fine, Mew. What did the doctor said?" Gulf asked, he hates hospitals. When in hospital all came into his mind is the smell of medicine which reminds him of his twin brother. It takes Gulf a year to fully recover and be himself again; to plan everything out.