Day 19-21

// Are you guys ready? Hahaha I'm not 😂 Another light chapter because I'm not ready to pour the angst yet 😂😂

~~~~~

(Day 19)

Gulf didn't want to do anything that day. He just want to lay down, all the stress he got is giving hard time to his body and motivation. Mew is again off to somewhere, he again didn't let Gulf know where he will go and Gulf himself doesn't want to ask either.

Bored, Gulf went to the city library. He just want to stay there and kill time but as always luck on his side, he sees Mew again with someone and Gulf doesn't like it one bit even though he is not supposed to feel anything.

They were holding hands as they walk, they even walked in front of him and Mew acted as if he didn't knew him and that's what made Gulf angry. He would accept it if Mew introduce him as a friend or maybe just as someone he knows but ignoring him all throughout makes his blood boil.

Gulf decides to follow and approach Mew but he was halt by a bodyguard of Mew. Gulf questioned himself, 'since did Mew got a bodyguard?' however Gulf is persistent.

"I'm a friend of his" Gulf said pointing Mew but still trying to keep it low-key to avoid issue. The guard approached Mew but when he is back, the guard said that Mew don't know him and was ask to leave. Gulf left angrily and decides to confront Mew when he is back. He decides to go back to his hotel but when he opened the door, he can see Mew sitting on the sofa and he is on his pajamas.

"Why are you here?" Gulf asked angrily which confused Mew.

"What do you mean 'why am I here?'. I am waiting for you, I got back an hour ago" Mew said and it just doesn't add up. An hour ago and it hasn't been 15 minutes since he just saw him cuddling with someone.

"Don't lie to me! I just saw you a moment ago!" Gulf angrily said. Accusing Mew who is clueless on what Gulf's trying to say.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Mew denies which upset Gulf more.

"You're a liar! You even said you don't know me!"Gulf accused. His voice is pitched and it echoes in the room; Mew is also starting to get annoyed since he doesn't know why Gulf's so angry and accusing him.

"I didn't! I didn't even see you outside, I didn't even know you went outside not until I get back!" Mew raised his voice too, feed up with false accusations he got from Gulf.

"You still keep lying? Huh! You know what? It doesn't even matter! What are we anyway?" Gulf said, he sound so sarcastic and obnoxious. Which also getting into Mew's nerves.

"Yeah! You're right! What are we? Fvck buddies? Sex friend? We are not even friends!" Mew said, his voice is still pitched and he didn't even care if Gulf winched every time. It made Gulf silent. "What are we, Gulf?" Mew added pressure on him and Gulf got no chance to get away from the topic. It's the topic that they avoid but want to confront at the same time.

After a few moments of thinking, Gulf finally answered and this time with so much calmness in his voice. "We are... tourists and tour guide, aren't we? We are satisfied with what we have right? We get to have each other and fill each other's needs."

Mew didn't like what he just heard. "So we are strangers fvcking each other, huh?" Mew said still in a pitched tone.

He pushed Gulf to the corner and kiss him forcibly. Gulf just let Mew, he knows what answer Mew is expecting but he won't give it to him, he can't and he shouldn't.

Mew stripped Gulf's clothes and push him to lay on his stomach with his legs spread wide on the table. He spits on Gulf's hole to make it so wet, he can easily slide his member in. He entered Gulf in one go and earned a loud lewd scream from the latter. Mew didn't wasted time and starts thrusting in and out.

Gulf didn't complained, he didn't utter a word of rejection. Contrary to it, he still begs for more. He liked the rough and pain Mew is giving him.

"Mew~~~ more, more, moreeeeeee" Gulf begs and Mew just keeps his hard and strong thrust coming.

"You're such a slutty one" Mew said which somehow hurt Gulf. Mew keep slamming Gulf into the table until they both reached their high.

When they're done, Mew just fixed himself and left without a word. Gulf, who is still got just his shirt on is just watching the retreating back of Mew. He definitely feel all the kind of pain and guilt but he choose it to be this way.

Gulf walks to the bathroom to clean himself and lay on the bed afterwards. He just want to slap himself but he won't. He just closed his eyes and still reminisce the warms of Mew and lull himself to sleep.

On the other hand Mew barged in into their family home and find his brother sitting with someone he doesn't even recognize on his lap.

"Out!" Mew looked angrily while pointing to the door. The boy on his brother's lap got frightened, he left hurriedly.

"Why do you have to be so mean?!" Mew turned to his brother.

"What do you mean?" The man said, he picked up his glass of wine and sips.

"Why do you have to say that you don't know Gulf?" Mew exclaimed still standing in front of his brother, Boom.

"Cause I didn't know him, as simple as that. Anyway, your toy is not my responsibility so fvck responsibly" Boom smirked. He is really the odd one, he change toys like he change his clothes.

"You're kidding me. Gulf is not my play thing!" Mew said, his eyes were burning with anger.

"You said that we shouldn't interfere with each other's hobby right? Then I'm out if your hobby is to get hurt" Boom said. "That little play thing of yours got too many secrets so be careful, little brother" He sips his wine while smirk is still evident on his face.

The annoyed Mew left but instead of going straight to Gulf's hotel, he takes the room next door. He doesn't know how to face Gulf the next day. He literally raped Gulf, though there is no word of rejection, he is still forceful.

(Day 20)

Mew don't know how to approach Gulf. He doesn't want to show his face to the latter, he regrets his actions. He knows he doesn't have the right to be angry because who is he? Like what Gulf said, their relation is just a tourist and tour guide, nothing more, nothing less.

It was later on the afternoon when Mew picked his phone up and texted Gulf. After few minutes, he got a reply from Gulf stating that the latter is sick and cannot go for a walk.

Mew hesitated but his concern for Gulf wins so he muster some courage and knock on Gulf's door. No response from the other person, Mew entered using the key that Gulf gave him. There he see Gulf burning with fever again. Gulf's sweating too much and he is shivering.

"Did you eat?" Mew said as he approached Gulf to wipe the latter's body. Gulf just shake his head slowly, he got no energy left.

"This is my fault, I'm sorry" Mew said, his head hangs down. He feels really sorry for what he did.

Gulf just reached Mew's hand and smiled. "I'm not angry and this isn't your fault"

Mew hugged Gulf tightly before he released him to get a wet towel and wipe Gulf's body. He fed Gulf and let him take his medicine.

Mew is about to go to the sofa but Gulf holds his hand, "Sleep with me here?" Gulf looked at Mew using his bambi eyes and Mew cannot deny such request. He lay down beside Gulf and hug the man. He just hugged him until he feel asleep.

(Day 21)

Gulf stirred from his sleep and slowly Move, afraid that Mew will wake since it's still too early.

"Type..." Mew murmured and Gulf turned his to him.

"He is gone, Mew. You killed him" Gulf whispered back though he doubts if Mew can hear him. He quietly opened the door to the terrace and sit there. He wants some air, he feels suffocated. He didn't know if it's about the agony and anxiety that he only have few days left or he disgusts himself of what he became.

~~~~~~~~
Hello! Hahaha. Next part will have some flashbacks 💙

We're getting there, slowly 😂

Thank you for waiting ❤️💙

Lovelots 💙❤️