Day 12-13

(Day 12)

Mew woke up first with a very bad hangover. His head is pounding and killing him. He looked around and sees Gulf beside him and Run and Mild on the floor.

Mew tried remembering what happened the previous day and his head aches more thinking about the amount of liquor they consumed. He didn't even know when or how did they get back.

Mew's just staring at Gulf. They really look alike, he looks like him. Gulf suddenly turned and snuggles to him; Mew just smiled. He is thinking if he will miss Gulf once their one month is over and he will surely do. He will miss Gulf's cuteness, stubbornness, his laughter, his sexiness, his sassiness and his sometimes deep words.

Gulf stirred from his sleep. He looked up and sees Mew who is staring at his face, in daze with a sad smile on his face.

"Mew? Ow argh!" Gulf calls Mew out. Mew blinked few times before he realised that Gulf's awake. He is too deep in his thoughts.

"Hangover too?" Mew chuckled, he slowly move Gulf away from his body. The two dorks are still sleeping down and Mew doesn't want to hear a lecture from the two.

"Oh, they're here?" Gulf asked when he noticed Mild's arm; Even when asleep, they still look so chaotic.

"Yup!" Mew answered but Gulf just looked at the two and shake his head. He get off the bed and look for his phone which is flooded by text messages and calls from a certain humans he is trying to avoid. Gulf sighs and dismissed all the notifications before he put his phone down.

Gulf take a towel and head to the bathroom to take a bath since he smells like booze and by just the smell of his self, he already want to vomit. Gulf picked up some clothes, carefully pacing back and forth while doing all that, Mew is just looking at Gulf.

"Argh!" Run groaned. He sits and looked at his side and saw Mild who is sleeping with his mouth open. He turn his head at Mew who is looking at the ceiling like its the most important thing in the world.

"Mew? Where's Gulf?" Run called Mew who is still in daze.

"Bathroom" Mew answered, he smiled like he remembered something nice. Even though the smile didn't reach his eyes, it was genuine.

"Mew... You know that Gulf is not him, right? We don't want you hurt again.." Run warned him. Mew sits and look at Run.

"I know, Mild warned me about that too. You don't have to worry, I can handle myself" Mew said, he knows what he is doing but sometimes he really can't help it. Gulf's already out of the shower so the conversation ended just like that.

"Well... We're going back to our room. Let's meet up later." Run said, he wakes Mild up and forcefully dragging him out of the room.

"What happened?" Gulf shows his confused face at Mew while the latter just shrugged.

"I'm taking a bath now" Mew said before he turned and went to the bathroom while Gulf is busy fixing himself.

"Don't you have work?" Gulf asked the two. They decided to go to the amusement park near the ranch. Mew's the one who is driving while Gulf is on the passengers seat.

"We don't~" Mild cheerfully said. "And Mew's paying too! Also, if he went back into work mode, who knows when we will have the chance to hangout again! It'll be like making an appointment with him a month before!" Mild blabs and Gulf just laughed while Mew tsk-ed. Mew is a busy person you'll ever meet.

"Enough about me!" Mew complained and Gulf just show him his tongue.

"What should we ride first?" Run asked, they got ride all you can ticket sponsored by the one and only Mew.