Day 14-15

// Hello, I'm back. Kinda 😂

🔞 ahead.
~~~~

Day 14

"We have to go" Mild says. Its already afternoon when he knocked on the door of Mew and Gulf. Run got an urgent call from work and Mild decides to go with him.

"Why don't we all leave and go? We will go back to the city too" Mew suggested and they all agreed to it. They've been on a vacation for few days already and its time for the two to work.

Mew drive from the ranch back to the city while Gulf is sleeping at the back with Mild and Run on the passengers seat.

"Mew, are you still touring him?" Run asked out of the blue. His voice is low but the people at the back could still hear them without a problem.

Mew glanced on the rear view mirror and sees Gulf still sleeping with Mild. He run a deep sigh, "I am" Mew answered.

"Don't you have work?" Run asked again.

"I do but I'm on vacation" Mew answered nonchalantly. "Besides I'm free so its not just I'm touring him but I'm also relaxing at the same time"

"Its up to you Mew but don't invest too much emotion and feelings on temporary people. I'm telling you again and again, you'll just get hurt in the end. Don't let history repeat itself" Run said. He is genuinely worried for Mew.

"I know already, you don't have to repeat it. I am well aware and I know what I am doing" Mew said, reassuring them.

"I don't know if you really do but just a gentle reminder of keep your feelings in check, always, okay?" Run said and Mew just nods.

After the long ride and dropping Mild and Run off, Mew dropped Gulf off at his hotel.

"Do you want to come in, Mew?" Gulf invited him. He never feel so lonely not until he thinks of parting with Mew.

"Don't you want to rest?" Mew asked, he is still standing on the entrance. Gulf gave him a smile and hold his hand to pull him inside.

"Do you have somewhere you want to go?" Gulf asked in a flirtatious manner. Mew smirked then grabbed Gulf's waist and lean for a kiss which was returned by Gulf. They kiss with just pure lips, no tongue involve until Gulf pull away to take air and dive for another series of kissing and this time with more intensity.

Hands moving all over their body like wonders of the world never been explored.

Mew lead them to walk to the table which their lips are still glued to each other, sucking each other's air. Mew pushed Gulf to lay on the his back on the table and pull both legs of Gulf to his shoulders.

Gulf looked at Mew with lust fills his face. Mew smirked and pulled Gulf's shorts together with his boxer, making the latter just on his shirt with nothing covering his bottom but it didn't bother him one bit. Gulf gasped at the sudden action from Mew. Mew must be hungry, hungry for Gulf.

"You're so damn wet and erotic" Mew commented, he licked his lower lip. He then spit a good amount of saliva into his fingers to prepare the man before him. He inserted one finger, slowly moving it in and out which is bringing sensation to one being fingered.

Mew gradually added fingers until he reached three and making sure that Gulf is well lubricated and stretched out.

"That's enough Mew... Just enter me" Gulf impatiently said, struggling to pull Mew's fingers from his behind so he pulled Mew's waist instead.

Mew obliged with the request to him and removed his fingers. He let Gulf's legs down and remove his shorts and boxer too. Gulf unconsciously licked his lips when he saw the hot, hard cock of Mew.

Mew pulled one of Gulf's leg back to his shoulder and entered his long and hard rod into Gulf's behind without a warning.

"Aahhnnm" Gulf moaned at the sudden intrusion but nonetheless, he likes it very much.

"You're so tight... Aahhh~" Mew commented. He keeps thrusting in and out of Gulf's pink hole. The table is squeaking and being slammed to the wall while Mew's banging Gulf; Luckily, the room next door is empty otherwise they'll be getting a noise complaint.

The room is also full of moans, gasps, heavy breathing and request from Gulf.

"Harder... Harder Mew... Deeper... Nnhhm" Gulf demands and Mew happily obliged.

"Sh*t... Aahhhh~ I'm almost there"

"Go ahead, come" Mew said using his other hand to milk the man before him and lead him to his release.

"I'm really comingggg~" Gulf said in a pitched tone and released his semen to Mew's hand and some on his stomach.

Mew just keeps on ravaging Gulf inside, not giving the latter for a chance to recover from his high.

Gulf's moan keeps getting louder and louder due to too much sensation he is getting. His nails are digging into Mew's biceps but he doesn't seem to mind.

"I'm also coming" Mew said in a husky voice.

"Insideeeeee" Gulf demands.

Mew fastened the pace and milk himself inside the tight hole of Gulf.

They went for a second round inside the bath after that before going to bed to let themselves rest.

Day 15

The next full of laziness and horny people. The two didn't go out at all. All they did is to order food, watch movies and have sex in between. All the characters in the movies they've watch have seen intense action. Screams and loud moans filling the room, over powering the sound of the movie playing.

They didn't even bothered to wear clothes since it'll be taken off anyway.

They're both naked in the bedroom. Gulf's already so sore but still want to get his inside messed - as if more than seven rounds is not enough.

"Gulf?" Mew calls him out. Gulf eyes were closed while Mew is staring the ceiling. It's night time again but still early to be asleep.

"Hmm?"

"How many days you have left?" Mew asked, out of nowhere.

"Hmmm... Half a month? Why'd you ask?" Gulf asked him back.

"Nothing, I was just curious. By the way, I know it might be too late for this, way way too late but... Is it okay for you to have sex with me? Like you don't have a boyfriend who will get angry with you if you have sex with other person?" Mew inquired. Gulf went silent for a couple of moment before he finally answered.

"No one will get angry and no, I don't have a boyfriend" Gulf said. His eyes are still closed. "I like it and it was my choice to have sex with you too"

"I see..." Mew said and they both fell into silence. Too many words unsaid, too many questions unasked.

~~~
Hello! 😂

How are you guys?

Lovelots 💙❤️