"We're having twins?" Yasmine asked.

"Yes ma'am, a boy and a girl. Congratulations!"

We were still a bit shocked after we left, but we were happy to hear it they were healthy. Our next appointment was in a month. I texted Macy and asked her if everything was setup, she said yes.

"My poor pussy." Yasmine spoke as we're driving to the house.

"You'll do just fine. I'll be there with you every step of the way. You're stronger than you think."

"Yes but my vagina is gonna be destroyed. Why couldn't we be seahorses, that way you can have the kids." She whined. "And technically we both won the bet."

"Yea, I was ready to rub it in your face too."

"I know." She laughed. "Wait you missed the exit, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." I told her.

We pulled up to the neighborhood and I drove down the familiar street to our new home. I parked in the driveway and walked around to open Yasmine's door. She stepped out and looked around.

"This some rich people living." I laughed at her comment.

I pushed the door open, Macy and Kaia jumped out.

"SURPRISE!!"

She looked a bit alarmed at first but relaxed when she saw it was her two friends.

"This is niiiiceeee." She said looking around. "Welcome home?" She read the banner that was strung up on the wall. She turned to look at me. "This is ours?"

"Yea." I nodded and her eyes got glossy with tears. I walked over to embrace her.

"Why are you so good to me?" She hugged me and buried her face in my chest. I felt her tears seeping through my shirt.

"Because you're my woman and you deserve the world."

"Sorry to break up this cute little moment but we were promised a gender, and I can't wait any longer."

"We're having twins, a boy and a girl."

The look on their faces were priceless.

"You're joking? Right? Gio she's joking right?" Kaia asked me and I shook my head with a smile.

"We're having twins." I confirmed.

"Oh my gosh Congratulations!" Macy said coming over to hug Yasmine.

"I'm so happy for you! I'll be praying for your punani though." Kaia laughed and Yasmine frowned.

"I don't know why you're laughing, you're the reason my vagina is gonna split to my asshole."

"What? Me!? How?" Kaia asked in disbelief.

"I hang around you so much that your twin gene rubbed off on me." Macy laughed then stopped when Kaia looked at her.

"Bitch, Gio should be the one you're blaming. Y'all be fucking so rough he probably scrambled your eggs." I snickered and scratched the back of my neck.

"You know what, you're absolutely right." She turned to me.

Oh boy!

"This is all your fault, I'm never fucking you again." She crossed her arms.

5 hours later.

"Harder Gio," My fiancé moans as her legs began to shake.

I slammed into her harder and her moans got louder.

"Oh fuck, I love you so much." Yas moans and I suddenly felt the nut at the tip of my dick. "Gio I'm gonna cuuuumm."

"Come on princess, cum on daddy's dick." We both came undone together.

I plopped down next to her and we were both breathing heavily.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife."

"Only a month left till we wed."  She smiled.

We decided we wanted to get married before the babies came. Yasmine wanted to do it before she couldn't fit into her dress anymore. I had no complaints about anything, as long as I was getting married to her I didn't care. I'm excited for us to be a little family.

"Let me go pee, before I fall asleep." She trudged into the bathroom and came out a short while after.

"Come here." I opened my arms. She cuddled up to me and laid on my chest. I kissed the top of her head. "I love you babygirl."

"Mm I love you too." She mumbled before she fell asleep and I fell asleep a short while after.

...
Y'all I'm so embarrassed. I just ordered chipotle and ran downstairs to collect it. As I'm running up the stairs my slides fucked me over and I tripped and fell hard asf  in front of this couple that was going in their apartment. They looked at me like 'damn! I know that shit hurt.' I had to laugh it off and pretend It wasn't anything serious. The girl goes "are you okay?"

I'm like yea I'm fine