Chapter 20

"Babe!" I hear my babygirl calls me from downstairs

"Babe!" I hear my babygirl calls me from downstairs. "Dinner's ready."

"Coming!" I yell back putting on my clothes to go downstairs.

I walk downstairs to see Yasmine filling two glasses with juice. She hasn't noticed me yet and I just take the time to admire her. Her coils were on top of her head in a high bun and she's wearing a red apron over her yellow dress. I honestly can't get enough of her. It's been almost two months since we've been officially together and I've already fallen deep in love with this beautiful woman.

Classy, beautiful, educated, caring, kind, charismatic, independent, passionate, and hardworking is the woman standing in front of me.

Her smile lights up the room and there's never a bad day with her. All I know is, I'm one lucky son of a bitch.

Thank god that bitch ex-boyfriend of hers fucked up.

As I'm watching her move around the kitchen she rolls her eyes and called out for me again. She still doesn't know I'm right here.

"Giovanni!" She yells again turning to the refrigerator to put the juice back.

I took that as an opportunity to sneak up behind her.

"Yes babygirl?" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Shit!" She jumped turning around with her hand on her chest. "Fuck! Gio don't do that, are you trying to kill me?"

"With my dick, yes." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"You make everything sexual." She laughs.

"When I have the sexiest girl in the world it's kind of impossible not to."

"How was your shower?" She asked.

"Good, but would be better if you had joined me."

She reaches up to snake her arms around my neck and bring my face down to kiss her. I happily leaned down to taste her plump juicy lips. I bend down to pick her up. She wraps her legs around my torso and we continue kissing like this until I pulled away.

"If we don't stop now I'm gonna bring you to the bedroom and fuck you senseless." I told her as she looks up at me with lustful eyes.

"Come on, let's eat." She says pulling me to the dining table.

"This smells amazing, what is it?" I asked looking at the delicious meal in front of me.

I get excited whenever Yas makes dinner because she throws down in the kitchen. She makes a lot of her native dishes and at this point I don't think I can live without her cooking.

So far she made stew peas, curried goat, curried chicken, jerk chicken and barbecue fried chicken.

I was a little apprehensive when hearing I was going to be eating a goat but after tasting it, it quickly became one of my favorites.