Chapter 53

"How could you not...kiss her back?" I said while playing with my fingers. I don't know where to settle my eyes on so I just looked down. I heard him sigh.

I felt his other hand move away from its previous position and went to hold my hand. I just watched how his hand held my hand as he slowly intertwined them.

An unknown feeling came rushing into my heart as I watched him do that.

"How could I? Hmm? You're all I think about that night. I didn't get to text you, my battery went out. I didn't want to go there but I had no choice. She's still a family friend. I couldn't say no and dissapoint my mom. You can talk to Atheena again, about it. I will tell her"

Hindi ako nagsalita, hindi ko alam kung ano ang sasabihin ko. I still remember everything that happened that night. He was on top of her, kissing her.

"What are you thinking about hmm? Tell me" I know exactly what I am thinking but I don't want to tell him that.

His nose rested near my left ear. I felt him sniffed my neck, napapikit ako dahil sa kiliting naramdaman.

My heart is beating fast than usual that I feel nervous he might hear it. He won't hear it right? He obviously can't, what I am even thinking? I'm being nervous.

I never imagined any of these would happen. Us, being close to each other. Him, pulling me and hugging me close to him. Having to talk to him about the past, our past. This is like a dream to me.

I already forgave him long time ago. This is me, no matter what you've done to me, what you do to me, hurt me, disappoint me, upset me, I will always still find and remember the good in you. I will forgive you even when you don't ask for forgiveness, even when you don't want it.

I honestly don't know why I am like this. I guess, this is just how I am.

His nose and his lips were touching the sides of my neck making me stilled in his thigh. I couldn't move an inch. I felt him probed the skin on my neck.

"Tyrenn" I called his name but felt weak for any addition.

"Yes, baby" he whispered behind my ears, it felt ticklish making me flinch a bit.

"What are you doing?" I half heartedly struggled.

"What?" I heard him chuckles, making me pout my lips. I adjusted to my position in his lap to face him.

"Baby...please be careful" he said like he was having a hard time saying it. He tightened his grip on my waist to hold me still and stop me from moving.

"What? Am I too heavy? Does my weight hurt?" I said and tried to see his face.

"Just...just be careful" He gently held my waist and helped me settle properly in his lap.

I stopped moving when I was able to see his face and all. I starred at his face. My other hand went to gently touch his face. The tip of my fingers makes way on his right cheek, tracing a line there. My eyes followed every movement of the tip of my fingers on his face.

I felt his gripped on my waist tigtened while his other hand went slowly to my hips then to my legs. Gently caressing it, squeezing it a bit making me feel butterflies inside my stomach.

I watched it carefully, as the tip of my forefinger goes down. My eyes also went down to his lips, then back to his eyes. I caught him staring at my lips, then his eyes went up to meet mine.

His eyes really had this mysterious aura that makes him intriguing. Its like when I stare at his eyes like this, it makes me wanna know more about him. I want to know and embrace everything about him. Accept everything about him, and what he will brought me.