Naughty Girls Will Be Punished

"Alcina, please take a breath-"

"DID YOU GIVE IT TO HIM?!"

"No! I did no such thing!"

Alcina sighs and rubs her temples with closed eyes. She walks to you and kneels in front of you. She opens her eyes and takes your hand in hers. She leans in to give it a kiss but furrows her eyebrows. She spreads your fingers and sniffs them.

"What's that smell?" she whispers against your fingers "It smells like..." she raises her eyes and looks at Bela. She was standing by the bed and trembling.

"What did you do?" Alcina speaks in a low and irked tone of voice.

"N-nothing, mother." Bela's voice shakes.

"Nothing?" Alcina raises an eyebrow "Then, why do I smell the cadou on her fingers?"

"Alcina, I'll explain." you start. She darts her eyes to your face and glares at you.

"Alcina, relax. It's not what you think. I...I asked her about that wound on her head." 

"Did you, now?" she remarks, sarcastically. You furrow your eyebrows for a moment.

"What you say is plausible but what confuses me is..." Alcina stands up "How did he know the location of my diary?" her eyes were full of rage.

"Are you insinuating-"

"I'm not insinuating anything." Alcina shakes her head "You are a very curious little beast, Y/N.  And I have to teach you a lesson." she growls. You lick your lips and start to sweat. 

"Begone, Bela." she commands and Bela was out of the room in the blink of an eye. Alcina takes a breath and raises an eyebrow. 

"Take your clothes off." she commands and walks to her bed. You do as commanded and strip immediately. She opens the first drawer of her nightstand and takes out a blade. She looks at you and sets it on the nightstand. While maintaining eye contact, she unzips her dress and removes her underwear. You look at her immaculate body and lick your lips.

"Oh, no no no no. You don't get pleasure tonight. You need to be punished..." she growls. She beckons you with her finger. You reach her side. She lies down on the bed, sideways, her head resting on her hand.

"Turn around...pet..."

You bite your lip out of nervousness and show your back to her. You wait for her to caress you but you feel nothing.

"I don't want to hear any complains tonight. Do you understand?" 

"Yes..." you whisper.

"Yes, what?"

You gulp and part your lips "Yes, mistress."

You hear her letting out a breath. 

"I want to hear only the truth."

"Yes, mistress."

"Were you helping him?"

"No, mistress."

SMACK.

A tight smack lands on your buttocks. You bite your lip and wince.

"I said, the truth. I will ask you one more time. Were you helping him?"

You let a tear out and part your lips "No, mistress."

SMACK.

"LOUDER!"

SMACK.

"NO, MISTRESS!"

"Hmm..." she lets out a sigh "Good."