Lemon Zest With A Pinch Of Salt

Alcina rushes to her room. She swings the doors open and throws you on the bed.

"Ouch!" you exclaim. Alcina smirks at you and shuts the door.

"Come here..." Alcina pulls you by the collar of your dress and leaves you hanging by her hand. She pulls your body closer to her by your backside and smashes her lips against yours. She digs her nails into your backside and moans. You furrow your eyebrows and try to pull away but she tightens her grip.

Suddenly, you bite her lip. She flinches and drops you on the bed. You jump off and run into the bathroom.

"Come back here, you rat!" Alcina growls. You giggle and run over to the bathtub but you are cornered. Alcina enters the bathroom and smirks. Her eyes are pale yellow which reeked with lust. You start moving backwards as she approaches.

"Where are you going to run off to now, hmm? The poor, little birdie is cornered." Alcina mocks. You push her away and run to the bedroom. With a few good strides, she reaches behind you and grabs you by your hair.

"Alcina, you're hurting me!"

"You should've thought of that before you pissed me off."

You hold her hand that grips your hair and wince. She picks you up by your waist and throws you on the bed. You quickly straighten your back and look at her. She smirks, removes her gloves and hat and pushes your head down to the pillows by your neck. She lets out a low giggle and licks your lips.

Smack.

You slap her face. She slowly turns around to face you. Her eyes blaze like crimson coals. 

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Go ahead, Alcina. Do it. Fuck me harder than Miranda."

She sits on top of you and rips your panties off. In a second, she reaches your face and kisses you hard. She bites your lips and slides her tongue in. She doesn't give you a waiver to breathe but instead, slides her tongue deeper inside your mouth. She turns her head to change direction and you welcome her actions. She takes her hand off of your throat and raises your skirt, caressing your body. Her cold fingers send shivers down your spine.

You grip her face and roll her on her back so that you could sit on her. You growl and pull away from the kiss. You pull her dress up and rip her panties. You sit on her privates and rhythmically move your hips, twisting and swaying them to give you both pleasure. A few good circular motions make both of you moan out. Alcina grins and moves her hands up to your breasts and rips the dress open to reveal your slip.

She slides the slip down and kneads your breasts. You quicken your movements and bare your teeth. She arches her back and screams. You laugh and push and thrust against her groin. Alcina starts to roll her eyes back into her skull and a second later, she screams your name. 

Suddenly, she gets up and throws you back on the bed.

"Bad girl!" she growls. She flips you over like a pancake and pulls your dress down, leaving only your stomach covered by the slip. She picks you up and lays you on her knees, stomach first.

A hard and piercing smack lands on your butt. You scream in pain and pleasure but Alcina doesn't stop. She slides a finger in you and thrusts it in and out. You pull on the sheets and roll your eyes back. She suddenly removes her finger and smacks you again. This time, the slap was much harder.

Soon, you weren't able to feel the impact anymore. Your butt and thighs have become numb. You cry out in mercy and Alcina picks you up and turns you around to face her. You kneel before her on the mattress as she sits on the bed. She pulls you closer by your chin and kisses you. You pull her dress down and expose her bra covered breasts. You massage them in big circular motions. She moans into your mouth and lowers her hand and rubs your privates.