Bonus 2

"Yeonie noona..." Junghae softly called out his sister name, immediately earned attention of the girl.

"Yeah? Need anything?" Taeyeon asked, eyes still never leaving her phone.

"Can you borrow me your notebook? I didn't get the notes that teacher gave us today..." Junghae asked meekly.

"Oh the notes...Let me find first..." Taeyeon trails off, fishing her notebook out of her bag, "Here." She passed the notebook to her brother, frowning when she heard Junghae gasped.

"Noona! Your knuckles are bleeding!" Junghae grabbed Taeyeon's wrist, eyes getting teary.

"Oh that cut? Probably because of the fight just now," Taeyeon retracted her hand from Junghae's hands as the boy whimpered a bit.

"I-Its all my fault..." A tear slipped out from Junghae's eyes as he stared at his sister with his wide Bambi eyes.

"No it's not your fault, Junghae. Some bastard needs to learn their lesson, not to get their filthy hands on you."

"B-But mommy says i-its not good to fight!" Junghae again grabbed her sister's injured hand, blowing air on the small cut.

"That's why I like daddy more. He always encourage me to fight." Taeyeon scoffed, "Told you it's just a small cut right?"

"I-It looks painful f-for me, noona..." Junghae's lips wobbled, "Let's g-go to Uncle Jinnie t-there!"

"No need, Junghae!"

"N-Noona..." Junghae showed his sister his famous puppy eyes, jutting his cherry lips out.

Taeyeon groaned loudly. "I just don't understand. We both have the same eyes but why yours always affected me that much?"Taeyeon muttered, "Fine fine, stop giving me that look. Let's go."

--------------------------------------------------

"Uncle Jinnie!"

"Ohh baby Junghae is here?" Seokjin opened his arms wide as Junghae hugged the doctor tightly.

"I'm not a baby!" Junghae huffed, glaring at Seokjin.

"You look exactly like a baby who throwing tantrum right now~" Seokjin teased, rubbing Junghae's cheeks with his hands while the boy whined loudly.

"Uncle Jinnie, Yeonie noona is badly injured! You need to treat her first!" Junghae let go of Seokjin, dragging his sister to come forward.

"Badly injured? Where?" Seokjin asked, gazing Taeyeon with worried gaze. He chuckled softly when Taeyeon showed him her knuckles which decorated with small cuts.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Stop chuckling, Uncle Seokjin. More wrinkles will appeared in your eyes if you keep on chuckling." Taeyeon said, earning a small smack from Seokjin.

"Brat! Sit still, I'll treat the cuts first." Seokjin applied alcohol on the cuts, then placed a band aid on it. "All done!"

"Done? I thought it needs to wrap around with bandage?" Junghae asked, pouting softly.

"It's just a small cut, Junghae." Seokjin stated, patting Junghae's head.

Seeing the boy was sulking, Seokjin continued, "Well it should've been wrapped with bandage but the medical room was running out of bandage so I used bandaid!"

"Really?! Then I'll call daddy to buy more bandage!" Junghae beamed, running away with small but fast steps.

"You're so whipped for him, Uncle Seokjin," Taeyeon said, pointing at the boxes of bandages on the corner of the medical room that just arrived to the mansion this morning.

"Says the one who followed him to the medical room. Normally you won't even visit here even you banged your head on the wall yeah?" Seokjin teased back, earning a small chuckle from Taeyeon.

"No one can said no to his puppy eyes."

"Can't agree even further, my niece," Seokjin shrugged, as both of them laughed together.