Chapter 17

It's been a few months since Jungkook lived in Taehyung's mansion and now everyone knew not to get in the boy's way because there's a beast, which is Taehyung that stand behind Jungkook 24/7 to protect the boy and he won't hesitant to kill you even if you haven't touched the boy.

The said bunny now was leaning his whole body on Taehyung's chest while the mafia boss wrapped his arms around his waist protectively.

"A party?"

"Yes a party, petal. This Saturday it's the 4th anniversary of my company and we're holding a party like how we usually do." Taehyung explained.

"Who will attend? Will I attend it too? Can I wear a bunny onesie there if I can attend?" Jungkook shoots Taehyung's a bunch of question.

"Woah, slow down, petal. Too much question for me," Jungkook just looks at Taehyung with a sheepish smile on his face, "First answer, the CEO's of the other company will attend it, as well as my company's employees. Second answer, of course you will be attending it as you'll be my partner. Third answer, no way in hell you can wear a bunny onesie. It's too cute for your own good, and only I can see you wearing it, alright?"

"Okay! I'll tell Jinnie hyung help me to prepare my clothes then!" Jungkook removed Taehyung's arms from his waist, standing up excitedly.

"Wait petal-" Taehyung haven't finished his words, the bunny already dashed out without hearing his words.

Taehyung just shook his head in defeat, tugging his head down , continue doing his paper works.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Time flies away really fast as today is the day when the party held. Jungkook changed to the clothes that Seokjin choose for him, which is a white dress shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Do I look good, hyungie?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, twirling around.

Taehyung stared at the little angel, "You're so beautiful, baby." He cupped Jungkook's cheeks, landing a few kisses on his cherry lips, making the boy giggled loudly.

"Can we go now, hyungie?"

"Of course! Let's go~" Taehyung intertwine his fingers with Jungkook, leading him to the limousine that was waiting at the gate of the mansion.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Petal, you need to stay beside me all the time, alright? No roaming around by yourself and never accept any drinks from others." Taehyung said to Jungkook as they were walking inside the grand hall of the party.

Jungkook nodded his head in reply to Taehyung. His attention changed to the crystal chandeliers, different suited man and women with fancy clothings in the room. He pouted, looking at his own clothes, slightly unhappy because he feels like he doesn't belongs to here.

His sulking face doesn't went unnoticed by Taehyung. He tried to think of a way to lighten the mood of Jungkook, eyes lit up when he saw a basket of chocolate that was located with other food in the long table. He gestured one of his guard to take it.

He grabbed a handful of the sweet treats, "Petal," he called Jungkook, gaining the attention of the boy, "Want to have some of it?" He showed Jungkook the chocolates that was wrapped in golden trimmed wrappings as the boy's eyes sparkled.

"Yes hyungie!" Jungkook took one of the chocolate, carefully unwrapped the wrappings, shoving the sweet treats inside his mouth. Creamy sweet flavour instantly spreads all around his mouth. "Thank you, hyungie!"

Taehyung smiles softly when he saw Jungkook was happy now, "You're deeply welcomed, baby."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jungkook sits obediently beside Taehyung, feeling bored as Taehyung was still talking with another business partner of him. They have been talking for more than half and hour.

Jungkook's shoulder slumped, legs swing back and forth. He ate all the chocolate that Taehyung gave him but Taehyung still haven't finished his talk.

Taehyung's arms that wrapped around Jungkook's waist tighten, "Sit still, baby." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, continue talking to his business partner after this.

Jungkook pouted hardly, crossing his arms around his chest. "I'm bored, hyungie." He whined, tugging Taehyung's suit with his hand.

"5 more minutes, petal." Taehyung said and for the first time Jungkook rolled his eyes on Taehyung.

"You said that just now." The sulking bunny muttered softly but the mafia boss paid no attention to his words, making him sadder.

Jungkook looked around the room, gaze landed on the wine glass on the small table in front of him. The rich red substance inside the glass attracted Jungkook's attention. He slowly picked the wine glass up, debating whether he should give it a try or not.

Taetae hyungie drank it just now, so it's not a problem to drink it also right? He asked himself, decided to drink it. He gulped down the rich substance in one go, eyes lit up cause he like how the drink taste. He placed the wine glass back on the table, missing how it taste in his mouth.

Not for long, he feels himself getting hotter, mind getting hazier. He shook his head softly, trying to clear his mind but no use. His whole body went rosy, eyes were also droopy as he keep on forcing his eyes open.

Taehyung on the other hand felt a bit weird because Jungkook was so quiet now. So he turned his head and faced the boy, feeling a bit shock as the boy's body and cheeks were redder than usual.

"Baby?" Taehyung called out Jungkook name while the boy slowly turned to him with hooded eyes. "What happened?" He asked but Jungkook gave him no reply.

Taehyung was confused, but all his question was solved when he saw his wine glass was now empty. "Did you drink all of it, petal?"

Jungkook raised his head up to look at Taehyung, then again snuggled himself into Taehyung's chest. He straddled Taehyung with both of his legs on the each side of Taehyung's thighs. He then wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, sniffling Taehyung cologne greedily. He whispered to Taehyung's ear, "Oppa~ Take me please~"

.........................................................................................................
So our Jungkookie was drunk in this chapter, what do ya'll think next chapter will happen? (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)