Chapter 32

Jungkook walked around the mansion, feeling slightly frustrated as he couldn't find Taehyung. He steps inside the older's office, pouted when he saw the office is empty.

"Are you looking for Kim Taehyung?"

Jungkook flinched at the sudden voice. He turned around, backing away when he saw a unfamiliar face, "Who are you?"

The man smirked, "I can take you to Taehyung," he runs his fingers through Jungkook's hair as the boy swatted his hand away. "Well take me to there then!"

Jungkook walked in front of the man as the man followed him. The man again smirked. He grabbed Jungkook's wrist, making the boy yelp loudly. "What are you doing?!"

"You're so beautiful," the man held Jungkook's chin up harshly, "No wonder Kim Taehyung keep you here," he caressed the smooth cheeks of the boy, leaning down as he sniffled Jungkook's strawberry scent hair.

Jungkook shivered in fear. "Don't touch me!" He pushed the man away but the man didn't budge at all. "W-What do you want?!"

"What do you think I want? Now Kim Taehyung wasn't by your side, isn't it a great chance for me to get a taste of you?" Tears filled Jungkook's eyes when the man bit his neck. Seeing pushing the male had no use at all, Jungkook use his leg to kick the man's crotch, making the man groaned painfully.

"You rascal!" Jungkook took this chance to run away. He tried his best to run faster as he was pregnant now, can't really run too fast. He looked back, heart always dropped when he saw the man was not far away from him. He ran faster, an 'oof' sound emitted from his lips when he bumped into someone.

"Little one? Why were you running?"

Jungkook cried out in relief, "J-Jinnie hyung..." he hugged the doctor tightly, more tears flowed down from his eyes, "T-That guy t-tried to touch me..."

"What?!" Seokjin cupped Jungkook's cheeks, "Is it that guy?!" Jungkook looked at the guy that Seokjin pointed at, nodded his head softly.

"He's a dead meat now. Stay behind me, little one," Seokjin muttered. He walked towards the male, scoffing loudly when the male still smiled at him innocently, "Sir Seokjin, how are you lately-" The man's words got interrupted as Seokjin landed a punch on his face.

"Bastard! Stop acting innocent!" He again punched the male with his fist, "Thinking that you're still the head guard of the guard team just makes me feel sick right now, Lim Junho!' He kicked Junho's stomach, stepping it with his feet as he huffed loudly.

"Babe, what are you doing? Why did you punch him?" Namjoon who popped out from nowhere asked Seokjin. He was about to help the guard to get up from the ground but halted when he heard Seokjin's words, "He tried to touch my Jungkookie!"

Junho was again tackled down by Namjoon. "You sick bastard!" A punch was again landed on Junho's face. The guard groaned loudly, trying to push Namjoon away but the male is way more strong than him.

"Take Lim Junho to the basement, Namjoon. He deserved some 'well' treatment from my beloved brother." Seokjin muttered, usual calm posture was long gone.

Seokjin exhaled a deep breath, he turned around, "Are you okay, little one?" He asked Jungkook. Jungkook stared at the Doctor with his teary eyes, "I want Taetae hyungie..." he whispered, but still audible for Seokjin.

"Alright baby," he caressed Jungkook's hair, "Namjoon! Call Taehyung here right now!" He said as he picked Jungkook up carefully.

"Wait babe! How can I call Taehyung when I need to take this bastard to the basement?" Namjoon yelled out.

"Fucking use your 148 IQ will you?! What's more important right now? That bastard or my baby Kookie?" Seokjin glared at Namjoon as the male gulped nervously.

"Calm down, babe. I know what to do right now." Namjoon said, chuckling nervously.

"Good. I expect to see Taehyung in 5 minutes," Seokjin said before he walked away.

Namjoon let out a small breath. Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung we're indeed biological brothers. Both held the same authority whenever they're mad, he thought.

--------------------------------------------------

"Petal, are you okay?!" Taehyung panted as he ran all the way to the medical room, hugging the boy tightly when the boy nodded his head softly.

He gazed at Taehyung with his bambi eyes that still filled with tears, "H-He touched me..."

Taehyung clenched his fists, "Hyungie will take revenge for you, petal. Now stop crying, hmm?"

Jungkook sniffled as he let out a small hiccup. He nodded his head, "Jinnie hyung is so cool just now, hyungie! He punched the man so hard until he landed on the floor!" Jungkook bounced on the medical bed, tugging Taehyung's sleeve with his hands.

Taehyung smiled fondly at the boy, "Jin hyung was a street fighter before he became a doctor!"

"Really?!" Jungkook stared at Seokjin with his sparkling eye while the doctor just chuckle softly, "It's real. But it's all past, little one." He pats Jungkook's hair, "Feeling alright now?"

Jungkook nodded his head furiously, "I should've punch him too!" The boy cutely huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

Taehyung and Seokjin both let out a laugh, "I highly agree on you, petal."

--------------------------------------------------

"Petal?"

Taehyung called out his lover's name, frowning when the boy didn't reply him. In addition, the boy still back facing him.

The older grabbed Jungkook's wrist gently, turning the boy around. His heart clenched when he saw the boy was crying right now. "Why petal? Why are you crying?"

"H-Hyungie..." Jungkook clutched Taehyung's suit, "I can still feel his touches now! I-I looked at the m-mirror just now and see-" Jungkook pointed at the small hickey on his neck that made by Junho, "I-I don't like it, hyungie..."

"I know, baby, I know..." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook, "I'll kill him."

Jungkook sniffled, burying his head in Taehyung's chest. They stayed in this position for a while, "Petal, do you want me to make these touches disappear?"

Jungkook raised his head up, staring at the mafia boss with his doe eyes, "H-How?"

Taehyung placed his lips on Jungkook's one, biting it softly, "Like this, petal..."

"Please help me out then, hyungie..." he whispered to the mafia boss. No one's going to sleep today, for your information.