Chapter 25

Jungkook hummed a random melody as he twirled around, watering his plants with a small pot that filled with water. He sighed softly, loving how the cold grass grazed his bare feet.

He sneezed when a cold breeze hits him. He put down the pot on the ground, admiring his lovely plants. "Little rosie, you're getting prettier and redder day by day~" he crouched down, tracing his fingers on the soft petal of the rose. He pecked the red rose, "Hope you'll get prettier!" He giggled out.

He got a habit which is talking to the plants. He thinks the plant will grow healthier if you spend time to talk to it. "Little daisies~ You're looking beautiful too-" His words was interrupted when someone yanked him up. He yelped, frowning cutely when he saw Taehyung.

"Don't give me that cute frown now," Taehyung scanned Jungkook from head to toe, feeling dissatisfied when he saw the boy only wearing his silk dress shirt, long slender legs displayed to everyone else in this mansion, "Where is your pants, your coat and your shoes huh?"

Jungkook smiled sheepishly, blinking his innocent eyes at Taehyung, "They decided to visit Paris, so I let them go!" He jumped up, earning a small growl from the older. "Stop being so fucking cute will you?"

Jungkook jutted his lips out, "I thought hyungie like me being cute?"

"Fuck," Taehyung cursed out. He stared at the innocent face of the boy, shaking his head softly. If it wasn't Jin hyung said pregnant people can't have sex in the first three months of the pregnancy, I will fuck the bunny's brain out until he sees constellation. He thought.

Taehyung sighed in defeat. He took off his coat and draped it over Jungkook's small frame, buttoning up all the buttons of the coat, making the boy look like a burrito right now. "It's getting colder recently, petal."

"But I like cold air~" he whined, trying to take off the coat from his body but a warning glare from the mafia boss halted his action. "Hyungie is meanie." He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Me? Mean?" Taehyung scoffed, "Don't come to me when you're sick, Jeon Jungkook. If you like cold air then you stay in the garden until you get sick then!" He took off Jungkook's coat, walking inside the mansion with the coat in his hands with harsh steps.

"Why is he so angry?" Jungkook was stunned. He looked at Taehyung's frame who slowly disappeared from his sight, eyes getting teary. His eyebrows creased to a frown, "Probably some business makes him angry. But how can he be angry at me? He's so mean." He wipes off the tears in his eyes harshly, crouched down as he continued talk to his plants.

--------------------------------------------------

"Jinnie hyung? Do you know where is Taetae hyungie?" Jungkook asked the doctor who walked passed him.

"Tae? I think he went to his office. This morning don't know what happened to him, he suddenly stormed into his office then slammed the door shut hardly. I don't think I see him walk out from the office until now." Seokjin stated as Jungkook was getting guilty because of making Taehyung angry.

"Thanks, Jinnie hyung." After Seokjin replied the boy with a small 'You're welcome', the boy began to move himself to Taehyung's office.

He stood in front of the office door. Normally he'll just walk inside without knocking, but this time he decided to knock.

"Come in." Jungkook flinched when Taehyung's deep voice was sent straight to his ear as soon as he knocked. He slowly opened the door, stepping inside and again closed the door shut.

"State your business. I don't have time for it," Taehyung said with his gaze still fixed on the computer screen.

Jungkook gulped nervously, walking towards Taehyung. He decided to not make any sound until Taehyung sees him.

While Taehyung was getting more and more frustrated at the silent treatment. "What the hell do you want?!" He banged his fist on the table, making Jungkook flinched, almost stumbled on the floor because he missed a step.

Jungkook finally broke down at this rate. He sobbed, tears streamed down from his eyes furiously. "I-I'm sorry hyungie! Please d-don't be mad at me!"

"Petal?" Taehyung's voice went down a little, gentleness can be heard in his voice. He panicked when he saw Jungkook's tears. He cupped Jungkook's cheeks, "Shh...Don't cry..."

"I-I won't go t-to the garden anymore," He hiccuped, "I will b-be obedient, I'll wear c-coat, p-please stop being mad at me...h-hyungie..."

Taehyung's heart clenched, scolding himself internally for being such an asshole. "I'm not mad at you petal. I'm just a bit stress lately. You did nothing wrong."

Jungkook raised his head up to meet Taehyung's gaze. Tears hanged on his long eyelashes as he blinked the shinny substance, "R-Really?"

"Yes baby. I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you," Taehyung hugged the boy, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Never mind..." Jungkook sniffled, wiping his tears away. Taehyung smiled fondly at the cute action of the male. But his smile was replaced by a frown when he touched Jungkook's forehead.

"You're burning up, petal!" Taehyung stated, worry laced in his words as he put his palm on Jungkook's hot forehead.

Jungkook pouted, "Hyungie told me to stay in the garden, so I stay there for a couple hours."

"You're making me feel more guilty, Petal." Taehyung runs his fingers through the fluffy hair of the boy, "I'll take you to Jin hyung now," he picked the boy up.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?" Jungkook asked, placing his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Never, petal. I would never be mad at you anymore." Taehyung whispered out, determination laced in his words.