Chapter 22

"Argh..." Jungkook groaned softly, holding his aching head in process. He slowly opened his eyes, slightly startled when he saw Taehyung staring at him while caressing his hair.

"H-Hyungie?" He sat up from his laying position, "Why did I faint just now?"

A smile decorated on Taehyung's face, "Petal, I got a good news here."

Jungkook's eyes lit up, "Good news?" He was confused when Taehyung lifted his hoodie up, hand placed on his tummy while rubbing circles on it. "What are you doing, hyungie?"

"We're having a baby, petal!"

"Baby? Who's pregnant?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head to the sideways.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's stomach, "You, of course." He cupped Jungkook's cheeks, pecking his lips various time.

"Silly hyungie! Men can't get pregnant!" Jungkook chuckled, softly slapped Taehyung's bicep.

"You happened to be the one who can, baby," Taehyung caressed the smooth surface of Jungkook's baby belly.

"I'm having baby?" Jungkook stunned when Taehyung nodded his head furiously. His mind was in daze but next second he jumped up in excitement, "I'm having a baby!!!"

He jumped up and down on the bed as Taehyung quickly halted him, "Baby! You're pregnant now!" Taehyung scolded Jungkook while the boy pouted hardly.

"But I want to jump!" Jungkook whined, his lips jutted out as he stared at Taehyung with pleading eyes.

"No can do, petal," Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer, "Pregnant people don't jump around. It'll hurt the baby."

"Fine," Jungkook muttered, "Hyungie, Do you think the baby is a boy or a girl?"

"I want it to be a girl-" "Don't call the baby 'it'! It's disrespectful, hyungie!" Jungkook interrupted, huffing loudly as he glared at Taehyung.

"Then what should we call it?"

"Told you stop calling the baby it!" Jungkook punched  Taehyung's chest with his tiny fists, "How about calling the baby little peanut?" He stared at Taehyung with his eyes sparkled while the male was slightly amused by the sudden change of mood of the boy.

"Little peanut? Why peanut?" Taehyun asked.

"I'm allergic to peanuts but I hope little peanut won't allergic to it! Besides, little peanut is cute!" Jungkook explained excitedly as Taehyung just stared at him fondly.

"Little peanut then." Taehyung rubbed circles on Jungkook's tummy, giving it a kiss. He's indeed the happiest person in the world right now and no one can denies it.

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook lays on the fluffy carpet, tons of plushies surrounded around him. He curled himself into a ball, "I'm bored." He said to particularly no one as he grabbed a bunny plushie, giving it a squeeze. He hugged the bunny plushie closed to his chest, huffing loudly.

Ever since Taehyung knew he's pregnant, Jungkook can only go to the library or their bedroom by himself. If Taehyung wasn't there for him, he could only stay in their bedroom cause the mafia boss afraid the pregnant bunny will get hurt if he goes out, which makes Jungkook extremely frustrated.

Jungkook's eyes went droopy as he yawned. Though he just take a nap, but he wants to sleep again right now as pregnant people tends to feel tired easily.

He turned to a better sleeping position, yawning again as he slowly fluttered his eyes shut, drifting into dreamland.

... < * > ...

"Petal?" Taehyung walked inside their room, frowning a little when he saw the bed was empty. He scanned the whole room, couldn't find the presence of Jungkook.

He took a look of the bathroom, heart dropped when he saw no one was in there.

Where did he goes? He asked himself, feeling panicked. He was about to call all the guards to search for the boy but something catches his eyes.

His eyebrows were creased to a frown as he found the small 'plushies hill' was rather high today. He walked towards the tons of plushies that located on the fluffy carpet, slowly removed them one by one.

He let out a chuckle when he saw Jungkook was laying in the middle of the plushies. The boy was still sounded asleep while Taehyung sighed in relief.

Taehyung caressed Jungkook's smooth cheeks, "You almost got me an heart attack, petal." He muttered.

He fished out his phone from the pocket, taking pictures of the asleep boy. He stared at the younger, "Beautiful." He can't help but repeat this fact again and again.

He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's legs, picked up the boy in bridal style. He gently placed the boy on the large soft bed, covering him with a thick blanket.

Taehyung placed a small kiss on Jungkook's forehead then to his covered belly, softly whispered, "Grow well, my little peanut."