"Henry Lee."

Again Minnie's answer rendered her speechless. Henry? What the hell was going on here?

"Let's talk later. We need to... "

"Miss Park.... we know you are in there." A gruff voice was heard outside of Lisa's office, interrupting their conversation.

"We know you're awake... Come outside... Don't worry we will not hurt you!" the voice added.

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes before taking her phone out of her pocket. She was about to dial Wang Bolin when she heard the voice said, "Don't bother calling anyone. Or we will kill your bodyguard now."

With these, she just pressed the number one before shoving her phone back into her jacket.

"Miss Park... don't make us wait too long... or we might lose our patience and accidentally kill your bodyguard." another voice rang inside Lisa's office.

"Damn." Minnie cursed. "Do you have a plan?"

"NO." she answered, truthfully. "Do you know how many men are there?"

"I don't know... maybe ten?" he answered.

Chaeyoung bit her lips, her mind analyzing every possible scenario, as her heart started racing.

"Miss Park... I suggest you behave and come out now! Otherwise, we will kill him."

"How about we count from one to ten? Hmmm?"

"Ten, nine, eight..."

Minnie started fidgeting, as he anxiously looked at Chaeyoung. He originally came here to obtain the list first. He would have never thought that Chaeyoung would also come to Lisa's room at the same time.

"I'll go outside." she declared. "Alone."

"What? No! Lisa will go crazy if something happens to you." he objected. Was she crazy? Why would she go out there alone?

"I can manage myself." Chaeyoung said before giving her phone to Minnie. "Call Lisa. Let her know what is happening and wait for my signal. Remember, you can only come out when I say the word 'WHY'.

"Three... two... one..."

"Kill..."

"Wait!" Chaeyoung's voice echoed, rendering everyone speechless. "I'll come out. Don't hurt him."

"Young Miss don't..." Jin was not able to finish his words when one of the men in black struck him with something hard. For a moment, Jin felt dizzy. His vision turned into a blur, as he tried to make out of the scene in front of him.

He saw Chaeyoung walking out of Lisa's room with raised hands, holding her high heeled shoes.

"Let him go." Chaeyoung said while sending a side glance towards Jin.

Chaeyoung looked at the man who was holding Jin, then she quickly glanced at the men in front of her.

Ten or more, she thought.

"Let him go," she said for the second time, before walking towards Jin.

"Don't come any closer!" the man, who was holding Jin said. "Or I will kill him."

Chaeyoung instantly rolled her eyes. "Let him go. I am already in front of you. What else do you need?"

"Let him go." Another guy said, prompting the one, who was holding Jin, to throw him in front of Chaeyoung. "But you need to come with us."

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at the men in front of her. By that moment, she had already noticed that there were a total of twelve men. However, she thought that someone should still be outside, acting as a lookout.