Using a key card that Lisa gave her a couple days ago, Chaeyoung easily made her way inside the building. She was currently in the private elevator that was reserved for the CEO.

This elevator would lead them directly to Lisa's office at the topmost floor of the building.

*Ding*

Chaeyoung instantly made her way out of the elevator and opened the doors leading to Lisa's office. She walked silently towards Lisa's office, hoping to complete the task as fast as possible. She had seemingly sensed something that was making her uncomfortable.

She silently opened Lisa's door and froze. Something about the room was making her nervous; her instincts told her immediately that something was wrong. As if something was telling her to run and hide.

It couldn't be the temperature, Right?

Chaeyoung immediately felt the danger as her senses heightened. Her instincts told her that something was definitely wrong. Her mind was telling her to run, call Jin, who was just a few feet away or Wang Bolin, who was waiting downstairs. Yet, she decided she was being silly and went inside instead.

How dangerous could Lisa's office be? Were there any deadly traps that Lisa left for her? Chaeyoung shook her head at her silly thoughts. She then made her way into the sleeping area of Lisa's office and then to the vault that was hidden on her bookshelves.

Chaeyoung entered the password with ease and retrieved a little USB. Then she made sure to close the safe. Chaeyoung wondered why Lisa would leave an important USB in her office instead of bringing it home.

Again, Chaeyoung shook her head. She was feeling helpless against Lisa's train of thought.

However, before Chaeyoung could step out of Lisa's room, a hand grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth, preventing her from saying anything.

"Shhh... they are here." A raw voice echoed beside her ear. The voice behind her was slightly deep, familiar, yet she knew that it was the first time that she heard such a voice.

Chaeyoung instantly recovered from the situation and stomp the foot of the man behind her.

"Don't move..." the man's words were interrupted when Chaeyoung elbowed him and twisted the arm that was used to cover her mouth.

The man let out a surprised gasp before he swung his other arm in an attempt to hold her. Yet, he failed. Chaeyoung's movements were agile and too quick for him.

The fight lasted for almost a minute before they were interrupted by some footsteps outside of Lisa's office.

"I told you to stay quiet!" the man hissed.

Chaeyoung stood in front of the man. Ready to dash and kill. She narrowed her eyes and looked at his features: definitely, someone who was familiar to her.

Then her eyes widened. "Minnie?"

"Who else?" In response, Minnie's posture relaxed as he gave her a smile.

"Why the hell are you here?" she asked, her brows furrowed.

"I will tell you later. For now, I want you to trust me."

Chaeyoung scoffed. "Right, that would be as easy as one, two, three."

"I am serious," he said. "If I am right, they are already aware that you are inside."

Minnie's words instantly made Chaeyoung froze.

Right! Jin was still outside. She immediately clenched her jaws and asked, "Who send them?"