Chapter 2

Denki walked out of his room, all dressed with his bag on his back. He entered the common room.

The blonde eyes went around the room. He looks around for his friend group, they always leave the dorms together. But "together" was without Denki. He had no expectations, he knew that they would leave without him. He grabs his bag from the ground, about to leave the room with an empty stomach. Only 3 days and his birthday party took place. He walked out of the dorms with a smile.

"Hey, Denki, do you wanna eat with us?" Midoriya says, looking around to spot the blonde.

"Oh he left 5 minutes ago, ribbit" Tsu said.

Izuku was confused, so he left again. If he didn't eat the leftovers yesterday he would have skipped his second meal in a row. It's strange to know the blonde hasn't eaten breakfast. "Didn't Kacchan and his friends leave like 10 minutes ago? Why didn't Denki go with them?"

"I have no idea, now that you mention it they almost always leave without Kaminari-kun." Todoroki said. Izuku had a weird feeling in his guts, he didn't like the fact that Denki wouldn't have eaten in over 12 hours if he hadn't had the leftovers from yesterday. He didn't like the fact that Denki needed to walk alone to class. "Is it weird to think that Kami is being ignored by Kacchan and his friends? Or am I just overthinking? It's just so weird, he is being left alone so many times by his friends."

"I don't think it's weird and now you say it I see it too, when Denki's friend group hangs out he is never really involved with the conversations. He also was so happy when we picked the show he wanted to watch yesterday like it was the best day of his life." Ochako answered.

"Okay but should we do something about it, he seems happy with his friend group and him knowing about being ignored will ruin it."

"We don't need to replace his friend group, maybe just hang out with him more?"

"Ohhh good idea Ochako!"

"As a class rep, I think that this is a good idea knowing that Kaminari feels left out." Iida says with swinging hands.

After the Dekusquad agreed on hanging out. They had breakfast and went to class after. Weird enough Kaminari wasn't in the classroom while he left earlier than the Deku Squad. Confused faces went around the Dekusquad all asking each other where the blonde was.

...

Denki was not in the classroom, he leaves early in the morning so he can stop by a certain purple head. You got that right, Shinso Hitoshi. They meet before class every day, behind the school.

Denki was already waiting for the lilac to arrive behind the school. Happy thoughts, his head was filled with happy thoughts. and there he was, Shinso Hitoshi came jogging Kaminari's way.

"Yay, you're finally here! Anyways, how are you doing??" The blonde said, in too much joy for a school-day morning. The blonde ignored the worried face from the other.

"God what happened to your face, it looks like you slept worse than me." Hitoshi grabbed Denki's face, inspecting every little detail of the eye bags that had formed around the blonde eyes. Kaminari smiled, The lilac cares about him and he loves the feeling.

"First off, don't ignore my question, that's rude." Shinso gave the blonde a scuff but let out a smirk soon after. "Secondddd, I slept like 2 hours so yeah. I was doing homework till 4 and I needed to wake up at like 6 so that."

"Only 2 hours?? Denki even I had longer sleep, I had like 4 hours"

"Hey you improved, last week it was only 3! I'm so proud of you!! Let us try 5 hours next week" Shinso did not respond, he had a worried look spread all over his face. The lilac softly stroked the blond's cheek. "Are you sure you want to go to school today, you can also skip the day"