"Yes."

I uttered to him confidently and his eyes grew wide, showing his surprise for a second before replacing it with a smirk.

"You really think you're in a position to order me around? I don't think so love." ?

"Jimin just cut her already." ??

I gasped when in a split second this so called Jimin guy sliced my skin along my jaw line but now deep enough to allow me to bleed out. Just enough for it to be painful.

My hand instantly came to the wound, apply pressure as I scurried away from him watching him laugh at me with another man standing beside him with vibrate red hair.

"Let's get this over with shall we? The longer we're hear the more chances of getting caught you know this Namjoon." ?

"Calm down Yoongi, we're just getting started. Now Jin, if you please you can start off with the show." ?

The tall man wearing glasses, standing in the centre pointed towards my friends and another tall man supporting black hair came forward, stalking towards Mark with a knife in hand.

"NO! Don't touch him!"

The man looked over his shoulder and smirked as he chuckled but then turned away to face Mark again who was staring up at him, pale as white and panting hard through panicked breaths. I got up back up to run towards him but I was tackled to the couch, landing on my side again and a strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around my body.

"You're a feisty one aren't you?"

He giggled in my ear when I tried to fight him off and some how in our situation in my squirming he managed to position himself behind me and hold me so my back was to his chest.

"LET ME GO!!"

After I screamed the same man with boots as before stomped over to me, growling at me and then stomped on my stomach again, forcing me to stop with my struggles.

"Just shut up. Fuck sake."

"Jungkook come over here. Hoseok make sure she doesn't get loose again."

The man with the glasses instructed and the mans grip behind me tightened when I felt him nod on my shoulder and the man before he shot me a nasty glare before walking off to stand beside everyone else.

"Jin, do it."

The tall black hair man nods at the red haired man and in one swift movement sliced Mark's neck deep and blood spluttered all over the place even on the man that just did it.

I let out a rippled scream from my throat and Mia soon joined me. The two of us screaming in the air.

I tired elbowing the man behind me but it was no use.

"Hoseok don't let her go."

"Yeah, yeah Namjoon. I'm trying."

"Taehyung, deal with that."

I stopped screaming when I heard that and saw the red haired man stomp towards Mia holding a gun in his hand. This guy was grinning like a crazy person and stopped in front of Mia, ready to point the gun at her but she just screamed more.

"NO!! DONT KILL ME PLEASE!! DONT KILL ME!!" Mia

Rage built up within me and I threw my head back hard, clashing into the Hoseok mans nose. He let out a short shout and let me go. I stood up and ran towards Mia, dodging the shorter black haired man when he attempted to tackle me and instead I threw all my body weight into the red haired man by charging into him and pushing him to the ground along with me. But the gun went off and I felt a pain flow through my shoulder.