•Moments•

Dev was in his room, attending some important calls and asked Keechu to give him coffee. Little did he notice that it was his 4th cup in the past 1 hour, but his girlfriend did.

Yes, Sonakshi was angry at him but this didn't mean that she will stop taking care of his health.

"Yash, I don't care about anything. I want this work done by evening, you understand? Good." Dev was talking to one of his office workers when Sonakshi entered his room with a glass of water.

"Mai ne coffee maangi thi, paani nahi." Dev said in a rough tone and started working on his laptop.

"I know and you already had 3 cups of coffee in the past 1 hour and this tone of yours won't work with me, Mr. Dixit." Sonakshi said angrily keeping the glass on the table.

Mr. Dixit. Not Dev.

Hell, she was so damn angry with him.

Dev bit his tongue realizing his mistake. Sonakshi turned around to go but Dev gripped her hand pulling her back, making her unbalance which led her to sit on his lap.

Their faces centimeters apart. Dev, put back the strand of hair behind her ear which was falling on her face. Her uneven breathing telling him the effect he has on her.

"D-Dev leave me." She said in a low voice. Her heart wanting to stay in that position but her mind wanting her to get up and stay angry with him.

"Never." Dev said cupping her cheeks. She sighed on his touch and leaned more into him.

"Dev...."

"Hmm?"

"I hate you." She said making him smile. Her appearance made him want to do things that won't be right at the time.

"I know you don't." He said and crashed his lips on hers. Their lips moving in a sync. Sonakshi's hands clutching the collar of his shirt and Dev's one hand wrapped around her waist and the other one cupping her cheek.

Dev and Sonakshi broke apart to breathe but Dev didn't leave her skin. He kept placing feathering kisses from her face to her neck.

Sonakshi's fists found it's way in his silky hair. She let her eyes be closed and stayed in the moment, letting Dev kiss her.

"Dev..." She moaned making Dev excite but he knows his limit and looked up to see his girlfriend breathing heavily. Her cheeks flushed and her hair a bit messed up.

"You know right how much I love you?" He asked pecking her cheeks.

"I know and I love you too." She said pecking his lips back.

"I am sorry for the morning." Dev said guiltily and Sonakshi chuckled.

"It's fine but just so you know, never keep your lady waiting." Sonakshi winked at him making him blush a little at her bold talks.

"I will be waiting for the day when I can do this with you every morning." He said as he pulled her in his embrace and she rested her head on his chest.

"I am waiting for it too." Sonakshi said and blushed. This sentence was enough for Dev to know that she is ready to take their relationship to the next step and with a smile he pulled her more closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Later in the evening when Ishwari and Radharani returned, Ishwari saw her son happy and Sonakshi blushing most of the time and knew that everything is now alright between them.

"Aunty ji mai ne aap ka raat ka khaana bana diya hai, ab mujhe chalna chahiye der ho rahi hai." Sonakshi said as she picked up her belongings from the kitchen slab.

"Aaj lagta hai khaana bana ne mein der ho gayi." Ishwari said and Sonakshi looked away hiding her blush as she remembered the moment that she shared with Dev in the afternoon.

"Chalo koi nahi, tum ghar jao aur aaraam karo." Ishwari said and Sonakshi nodded her head with a small smile.

"Sonakshi, chale?" Dev asked as he headed downstairs.

"Chalo Dev bhi aa gaya, usse zyada wait kara na accha nahi hota." Ishwari said and after saying a quick 'bye' Sonakshi left for her house with Dev.

Ishwari looked at the retreating figure of Dev and Sonakshi, Dev's hand at Sonakshi waist and her head resting on his shoulder. She noticed how perfectly they fit together like a piece of jigsaw puzzle and wished for only one thing "bhagwaan kabhi inke saath kuch bura na kare aur dono jaldi se jaldi shaadi kar le."

Shaadi.

Ishwari chuckled at the thought of Dev's marriage. Yes, over the years she had dreamt quite a few times about his wedding but couldn't paint a proper picture of his bride. But today? Today Sonakshi perfectly fitted in the picture of Dev's bride and Ishwari just couldn't stop thanking god for sending such an angel in her Dev's life.