•Sneaking•

After driving in the busy lanes of Delhi with his love, he dropped her off before anyone at their respective houses wake up.

"Jaana zaroori hai?" Dev asked as their hands were clasped and Sonakshi smiled.

"Agar jaaugi nahi toh subah aaugi kaise?" She asked and looked at him.

"Right." He said and got off the car and came towards her side, opening the door like a gentleman.

"Thank you!" She smiled and came out.

"Ab mujhe jaana chahiye." She said but her heart wanted to stay with him. He nodded understanding and with a heavy heart Sonakshi started walking away.

"Sonakshi!" She turned around to see Dev coming towards her.

"Haa?"

He didn't say anything but just hugged her. Sonakshi smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling the warmth in his embrace.

"I love you." He said breaking the hug.

"I love you too." She said and returned the smile with equal happiness.

"You should now go and sleep." Dev said and Sonakshi nodded her head in negative.

"Nahi Dev. Yeh sab ek sapna lag raha hai aur agar yeh sapna hai toh mai kabhi bhi iss sapne se baahar nahi nikal na chaahti." Sonakshi said and Dev smiled at her.

"It's the reality Sonakshi. Our reality." He said and their smiles grew wider.

With much difficulty Sonakshi and Dev parted their ways, although it was just for some hours, they didn't want to be away from each other.

Dev waited for her to go inside and once he was sure that she is inside, he drove back to his mansion with a smile which was not leaving his face at any cost.

Sleep was far away for both of them. Dev's colorless life suddenly got filled with colors and Sonakshi got her fairy tale.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonakshi entered the Dixit house with a huge smile on her face. She started going in the kitchen when Ishwari and Radharani, who were sitting around the dining table, noticed her.

"Arre Sonakshi! Aaj kaafi khush lag rahi ho." Ishwari said. Sonakshi, who was in her dream land didn't notice what she was going yo blurt out.

"Haa aunty ji. Aaj din ki shuruaat hi bohot acche se hui hai." Sonakshi said as she remembered Dev's confession.

"Arre waah! Aisi bhi kya baat ho gayi? Hume bhi batao zara." Ishwari said and Radharani just rolled her eyes. While Sonakshi realized what blunder she created and quickly started thinking of something else when she remembered her brother's new job.

"Aaj Saurav dada ki naukri pakki ho gayi!" She said, well it was not a lie but it was also not the actual reason behind her happiness.

"Yeh toh bohot khushi ki baat hai, mubarak ho!" Ishwari said with a smile and Sonakshi thanked her on her brother's behalf.

"Jiji, kya aap bhi iss bangalan ke baato mein phas--"

"Sonakshi naam hai uss ka." The ladies turned around to see Dev standing on the staircase.

"Dev beta tu itna taiyar ho ke kaha jaa raha hai?" Radharani asked nervously, trying to change the topic while Ishwari chuckled internally and Sonakshi smiled looking at him.

"Mami ji, mujhe toh office jaana hai aur aap Sonakshi ko uss ke naam se hi bulaye toh accha hoga." Dev said as he sat down beside his mother while Sonakshi kept looking at him.

Radharani didn't say anything but gave him a fake smile and left the hall before Dev and Ishwari starts lecturing her.

Dev took an apple from the table and looked at Sonakshi. He winked at her, taking a bite of the apple, which made her blush and look down to hide the redness of her face and this didn't went unnoticed by Ishwari but she decided to keep quite and with that Sonakshi went in the kitchen.

"Jiji ko iss bangalan ke khilaaf kar na hi hoga." Radharani said to herself as she got inside her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maa, mai chalta hu." Dev said as he finished his breakfast and touched Ishwari's feet seeking her blessing.

"Haa, thik hai." She said patting his head. Dev stood up and looked at Sonakshi who was busy making diet chart.

"Bye, Sonakshi!" He said breaking Sonakshi's concentration.

"Haa? Oh, bye!" She said hurriedly and started concentrating on her work annoying Dev.

"Dev, abhi tak khada kyu hai?" Ishwari asked as Dev stood there.

"Haa maa, jaa raha hu." Dev said picking up his blazer and left for the office or so did everyone thought.

"Itni bhi kya busy hai jo mujhe thik se bye bhi nahi bol paayi?" Dev muttered to himself as he came out and stood for some time hoping for his mother to go back in her room.

After good 5 minutes Dev sneakily looked inside his house and to his luck, everyone was in their room which means his way was clear.

He hurried his steps into the kitchen before anyone sees him and asks about his return. He saw Sonakshi still busy in her work and was totally oblivious to his presence.

He took few steps standing behind her, waiting for for her to notice him. Sonakshi picked up her phone to check the time when she saw Dev's reflection on her screen making her gasp.

"Dev! You scared me." She said calming her racing heart.

"What are you so busy in that you didn't even have time for me?" He asked coming closer to her with his arms folded across his chest.

He looked hot!

Sonakshi gulped looking at their close proximity but decided not to show him.

"I- I was busy making diet chart for Aunty ji. Since her health is getting better, I can add few of her favorite dishes but that too in a limited amount." She said and moved away from him taking water from the fridge and drinking it to calm her down.

"Oh! Okay, I am letting you go this time." He said as he knows how important work is for Sonakshi and started going when Sonakshi stopped him.

"Dev!"

"Haa?"

She didn't say anything but came towards him and hugged to which he hugged her back.

"Bye, have a good day." She said pulling away from him.

"Bye, you too have a good day." Dev said with a smile and finally left for office while Sonakshi looked at him at his retreating figure.