•Some More Revelations•

Ishwari saw Sonakshi still crying and quickly hugged her, not able to see her in tears.

"Sonakshi, maaf kar de mujhe." Ishwari apologized. She couldn't believe that a person from her family could do this to a woman. Her guilt of not able do something was eating her up.

"Aunty ji, aap kyu maafi maang rahi hai?" Sonakshi asked as she wiped her tears.

"Mere hi ghar mein tumhare saath..." Ishwari let the sentence hang but Sonakshi understood.

"Iss mein aap ki koi galti nahi hai." Sonakshi said.

"Beta, aaj tum ghar jaao." Ishwari told her as she thought the day's happening might have shook Sonakshi.

"Nahi aunty ji. Mai ghar jaa kar Maa- baba ko pareshaan nahi kar sakti." Sonakshi protested. Ishwari tried to make her understand but Sonakshi didn't listen to her.

"Accha thik hai, mat ja!" Ishwari finally gave up and Sonakshi smiled at her. Kissing Sonakshi's hair, Ishwari left the room only to see Dev still sitting on the chair.

"Dev? Beta, tu abhi tak office nahi gaya?" Ishwari asked.

"Nahi maa, mai aaj office nahi jaa raha." Dev said and Ishwari knew the reason. Without stretching the matter, she went in her room.

Sonakshi washed her face and after the Dixit sisters made sure that she is fine, they let her step out of Nikki's room.

Dev saw her coming out and stood up. Sonakshi saw him and stopped in her tracks.

"Thank you!" She thanked him for saving her from that devil cousin of his.

"You don't need to thank me. I did what I had to. To protect you." Dev let the words slip and Sonakshi could feel her cheeks getting warmer.

The blush didn't went unnoticed by the keen-eye Dixit. He smirked to himself as he felt that his feelings were getting reciprocated.

"M-Mujhe k-kaam hai." She stammered and quickly left for the kitchen leaving a very amused Dev standing.

Yes, love is a feeling. A beautiful feeling, but to feel that feeling you need to show some actions. Because 'actions speak louder than the words' and Dev just knew what he has to do next.

With a content feeling in his heart, he sighed. Getting his laptop from his room, he sat in the dining room always near Sonakshi because of two reason.

One, he was very much in love to let her get out of his sight. And two, he wanted to make sure that she is safe after what happened in the morning.

Sonakshi kept glancing at him every other minute and so did Dev, sometimes they both looked at each other at the same time making it a bit awkward.

"Bhai, mujhe aap se baat karni hai." Nikki said as she sat beside Dev.

"Bol Nikki, kya baat hai?" Dev asked. He could sense that there is something important that she needs to tell as he noticed her nervousness.

"Sona di?" Nikki called Sonakshi who was busy doing her job and glancing at Dev.

"Haa Nikki?"

"Aap please idhar aaoge?" Nikki asked to which Sonakshi came there and sat beside Nikki.

"Kya baat hai? Tu mujhe dara rahi hai ab." Dev said getting scared that it's something big.

"Bhaiya, koi dar ne wali baat nahi hai." Nikki said as she could sense her brother's restlessness.

"Toh kya baat hai!?"

"Aaj jo Vicky bhaiya ne Sona Di ke saath..." Nikki stopped as the siblings noticed Sonakshi get stiffen on her seat.

"Nikki, subah ki baat ko bhul ja." Dev said as he didn't want to talk about it and make Sonakshi uncomfortable.

"Ji bhai. Ek din Vicky bhaiya mere paas aaye the, aur mujhse kehne lage ki agar mujhe party ya phir beer peene ka mann ho toh mai unke paas jaau. He will provide me." Nikki said and started sobbing. She hated that she had almost fallen in Vicky's trap but mentally thanked god for sending her Sona Di as her guide.

"Nikki? Tu ro kyu rahi hai? Tu ne beer ya phir party ki thi kya?" Dev asked and Nikki vigorously nodded her head in negative.

"Nahi bhai, bilkul bhi nahi! Woh toh accha hua ki Sona Di ne meri aur Vicky bhaiya ki baate sun lo thi aur unhone mujhe samjhaya ki yeh sab galat hai." Nikki said and Dev felt happy that Sonakshi saved his sister from wrong doings.

"Toh phir ro kyu rahi hai? Rote toh woh hai, jo galti karte hai aur tune toh koi galti nahi ki." Dev said and Nikki hugged him.

"Bhai, I am sorry. I am sorry ki mai ne aap ko yeh baat pehle nahi batayi." Nikki said as she cried more.

"It's okay Nikki, chal ab ro na band kar. Dekh tere chehre ka glow bhi kharaab ho raha hai." Dev said as he rubbed her back and Nikki chuckled between her cries.

Dev definitely knew how to make his sisters happy. Sonakshi looked at the brother-sister duo and smiled.

Dev looked at Sonakshi, who was smiling at them, and mouthed a 'thank you' to which she just nodded her head in 'no', indicating that there is no need to thank her.

"Chal ab jaa, apne kamre mein jaa ke aaraam kar. Shaam mein mujhe sab se ek important baat kar ni hai." Dev said. Nikki and Sonakshi looked at him confused.

"Kya baat hai bhai?" Nikki asked.

"Kaha na, shaam mein sab ke saath batauga." Dev said and Nikki knew there is no point in asking further.

"Fine!" She rolled her eyes at him and left while Dev looked at his little sister's retreating figure and after knowing what Vicky had offered her, he was more sure about his decision that he has taken.