•Unnamed Feelings•

It's been a week since Dev and Sonakshi became friends. Both of them liking each others company. Ishwari was happy seeing the budding friendship between the two.

"Sona beta, tujhe Kushal yaad hai?" Asked Asha as the Bose family was seated for the breakfast.

"Haa. Mrs. Roy ka beta na?" Sonakshi asked in confirmation whether her mother was talking about the same Kushal she was thinking of or not.

"Haa wahi!" Asha said happily that her daughter remember him.

"Toh Kushal ke baare mein kya?" Sonakshi asked.

"Woh tujhse milna chahta hai. Mrs. Roy ne tum dono ki shaadi ke baare mein socha hai." Asha said and Sonakshi almost choked on her food.

"M-Mai? Aur shaadi?" Sonakshi asked unbelievably. Her parents knew that she is waiting for her 'fairy tale', her love but still they are fixing her marriage with the one who she doesn't even know properly.

"Maa lekin--"

"Sona mai jaanti hu ki tu arranged marriage nahi kar na chahti lekin Kushal se milne mein kya problem hai? Kya pata Kushal mein hi tujhe tera prince charming mil jaaye." Asha said. Sonakshi, for her mother's happiness, agreed for the meeting with Kushal Roy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sonakshi was busy creating diet chart for Ishwari she received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello Sonakshi? Kushal Roy speaking." The person said from the other side of the call.

"Oh! Hi, Kushal." Sonakshi greeted.

"Hi. Umm.... I was hoping that we can meet today evening, if you are free."

"Umm--"

"Sonakshi, kya kar rahi ho?" Dev asked as he came in the kitchen.

"I am on a call, Dev." Sonakshi said and asked him to keep quite while he sat there opposite to her waiting for her call to get over.

"Sorry, Kushal. And yes, I am free this evening. Just message me time and location." Sonakshi said.

"Sure, I will be waiting." Kushal said and disconnected the call.

"Yeh Kushal kaun hai?" Dev asked eating the carrots kept in the bowl.

"Arre, maa- baba humari shaadi ke baare mein soch rahe hai." As soon as Sonakshi said Dev felt like he was losing everything.

But why was he feeling like that?

"Dev?" She called him out as he didn't speak for straight 2 minutes.

"H-Haa?"

"Aap ko mujhse kuch baat karni thi?" Sonakshi asked.

"N-Nahi." He said and left the kitchen leaving Sonakshi in confusion about his behavior.

Why is he behaving like that?

Sonakshi went to Ishwari's room to ask her permission whether she can leave early or not.

"Aunty ji?" She knocked on her door.

"Arre Nutrition. Andar aao." Ishwari said and Sonakshi came inside.

"Kya hua?" Ishwari asked.

"Woh kya mai shaam ko aaj jaldi jaa sakti hu?" Sonakshi asked.

"Jaa toh sakti ho lekin achanak se kya hua?" Ishwari asked.

"Woh maa-baba ne mere liye ladka dekha hai toh bas ussi se milne jaana hai." Sonakshi said.

"Tum toh love stories mein vishwaas karti ho na, phir yeh arranged marriage kyu?" Ishwari asked. Deep down she didn't want Sonakshi to go away.

But why was she feeling like that?

Did Sonakshi made her own place in this house?

"Haa lekin maa ne kaha ki kya pata mujhe meri love story uss ladke mein mil jaaye." Sonakshi said and Ishwari gave her a fake smile.

"Thik hai. Jaao tum." Ishwari said patting her head and Sonakshi left her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dev was sitting in his room getting restless, reason unknown to him.

Why did he feel like he was losing everything when Sonakshi told him that she is going to meet her probably future husband?

Meanwhile Nikki readied Sonakshi for her meeting with Kushal. Sonakshi looked at herself in the mirror looking perfect.

Not too much, not too less.

"Wow Sona di! Mai ne kitne professional ki tarah aap ko ready kiya hai." Nikki praised herself making Sonakshi laugh.

"Mai bata rahi hu, woh banda aap ko dekh kar ek sum flat ho jaayega." Nikki said.

"Kuch bhi." Sonakshi said.

"Nikki, Maa tujhe--" Dev, who came to call Nikki, was mesmerized looking at the beauty standing beside his sister draped in a orange-yellow saree.

He swear to god, he forgot how to breathe for a moment there.

"Bhai, dekho na Sona di kitni pyaari lag rahi hai." Nikki said breaking his staring.

"Nikki, Maa tujhe bula rahi hai." Dev said and left the room not able to control the jealousy he was feeling.

But why was he jealous?

Sonakshi noticed his change in expression and knew something was wrong, she wanted to talk to him but she was getting late and with that she left the Ishwari Niwas.