•Jealousy and Kiss•

It was the day of Neha's engagement. Ishwari was working in the kitchen with Radharani and Kicchu, the sisters were helping Neha to get ready.

Dev was passing by the kitchen when Ishwari stopped him asking about Sonakshi and her family's arrival.

"Mai abhi Sonakshi ko phone karta hu." He dialed her number and went away continuing with ordering the servants.

"Hello?" Sonakshi answered the call and heard Dev telling someone to do something properly.

"Hello Sonakshi, tum log kab tak aa rahe ho? Maa is asking about you." Dev asked.

"Dev, mai toh abhi aa rahi hu aur baaki sab thodi der baad aayege." Sonakshi said.

"Okay, when will you reach here?" He asked.

"2 more minutes." She answered and disconnected the call while Dev quickly went out and waited for her cab to appear.

Sonakshi paid the fair to the cab driver and adjusted her saree. Dev, who was already waiting for her, was mesmerized to see her draped beautifully and a blush pink colour saree.

"Aap baahar kya kar rahe hai?" Sonakshi asked him.

"Tumhara intezaar." He replied coming closer to her while she blushed a bit.

"Aap ko koi aur kaam nahi hai?" She asked composing herself.

"Kaam toh bohot hai lekin thoda time mai apni girlfriend ko bhi de sakta hu." He said winking at her and Sonakshi rolled her eyes at his cheesy behavior but on inside, she was loving it.

"Dev bhaiya--" Riya came out shouting Dev's name making Sonakshi and Dev jump apart from each other.

"K-Kya hua Riya?" Dev asked.

"Bhaiya, woh maa aap ko bula rahi thi." Riya said.

"Tu jaa, mai aata hu." Dev said and Riya left. He started coming closer to Sonakshi again.

"Aunty ji aap ko bula rahi hai, baad mein baat karte hai." She said and slipped away from the side making Dev chuckle to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonakshi was standing on a stool, arranging the lights by herself. Dev was passing by when he saw her standing on a stool, her milky waist clearly visible.

He was admiring his girlfriend when he saw the stool shaking, his eyes widened and with a few large steps he was behind Sonakshi. Ready to catch her.

Sonakshi was so busy that she didn't notice the shaking of the tool and was about to fall down when two pairs of arms caught her. Her eyes were closed, ready to feel the floor, but she felt two strong arms holding.

"Why are you doing this?" Dev asked irritated at the fact that she was about to hurt herself.

Sonakshi sighed in relief that she was not welcomed by the floor. Dev makes her stand properly.

"Sorry, everyone was busy and this light was not in its proper place so...."

"So what? Sonakshi, ghar mein itne saare log hai, there is no need for you to do this." He said.

"Sorry na baba." She pouted knowing Dev couldn't say no to her in pouting face.

"Oh, what the hell." Dev rolled her eyes at her and she hugged him. Dev sighed and hugged her back.