Eyes On You

(Contains: 🍋)

She always had her eyes on you when she got the chance when you weren't looking

Supergirl would dream about you, on occasions, she would have wet dreams: soaking wet dreams. She dreamt of having sex with you.

She'd always ask where you where, or what were you doing.

Her friends Winn and James loved to playfully tease her about you, saying that "he's single, you should ask him out".

Her adopted sister Alex would love to tease her a little about you.

"he maybe one of my most trusted, but I think you two would fit together".

Today was a beautiful day in National City, you were hanging about in the DEO, waiting for something to happen.

You were in the middle of talking with Alex about the recent Alien attacks along with Meta-Humans, it was some serious talk but some jokes were fitted in.

At that time, Supergirl arrived.

"hi Supes" you turned round and greeted her.

"h-hi" she slightly blushes and smiles walking past you.

"I think she likes you Y/N"

"me? Pfft, how could she like an idiot like me?"

"well... She's always had eyes on you when you weren't looking".

This makes you turn to look at her, she turns her head round and smiles before turning back round and starts speaking with J'onn.

"I don't understand Alex, she's just being friendly, mean she's got my back and I've got hers, it's nothing personal, she's just looking out for me that's all" you sigh.

"I know you're still trying to get over your  break up with Lucy (Lucy Lane) but... Supergirl is single, she's interested in you".

You turn back round and look at her while she talked with J'onn, her arms were folded like she was in a serious conversation.

"hmm, maybe... Maybe I'll ask her later, I need time to think".

"I understand".

You smile at Alex and leave as she walks to Supergirl and J'onn to discuss about the Alien attacks and so on.

You spent around 4 hours thinking while shooting some targets with your pistol.

You didn't know how to say it to her, it was Supergirl, she's a superhero, dating heroes can end in tragedy in some stories.

While shooting the last target, for the 78th time, you were visited by Supergirl who was leaning on the doorframe.

"hey Y/N".