Boytoy

Warning: Smut and curse words.

Kara took Lena's advice one day. Lena told Kara "you really need someone in you're life to feel happy, like take Y/N for example, make him you're boytoy or something like that, I've done it with James, maybe you could do it".

She's now got you as her boytoy. Being Supergirl does put some pressure on her sometimes and she really needed someone to relieve that stress. That someone became you.

You were just Kara's friend, nothing more... Until the day you and Kara had sex for the first time... You understood that Kara needed something or someone to help her feel less stressed, even though she has her adopted sister Alex to be there for her, Kara looked to you.

We now transition to you both having sex, giving Kara Anal, doggie style,

Kara: oh fuck me Y/N. Your cock is hard in me. Keep thrusting.

You: you're enjoying this like I am, aren't you?

Kara: you fucking bet I am, I'm loving this. This is our second time.

She kept moaning softly, as you groaned a little in pleasure.

Kara: oh Y/N, can I cum?

You: not yet. I'm enjoying myself.

Kara: oh really? That's so hot.

Kara felt so alive having you thrust into her deeper which made her yelp happily.

Kara: *yelp* wow, that felt so good. Do it again.

You went deep again and kept thrusting into her that way.

This went on for 5 minutes until you were about to cum.

You: oh damn, I can feel myself ready to blow!

Kara: oh really, let's cum together.

As you blew you're load in her ass, Kara cummed on the bed, panting a little like a dog.

You took out your cock out of her and put on your boxers. She got up and the rest of her suit was now back on after she had licked the white liquid that dripped from her hole.

Kara: thank you for that Y/N. That felt so good.

You: don't mention it. I'm up for it again tonight, in the shower.

Kara looked at you with lust then pulled you into a kiss, this was the first time she has ever kissed you. Which had you tooken by surprise.

She pulled back and smiled, you stood there, baffled.

You: K-Kara.

Kara: sorry, I...

You then pulled her into a deep loving kiss that she melted right into it.

Once pulling back, you both smiled.

You: now we're even, and official. Not only am I your boytoy, I'm now your boyfriend.

Kara smiled.

Kara: I'm so glad you and I found each other back then.

You: I know.

You both kissed again.

You: see you tonight.

Kara: oh I know, Tiger.

She rubbed her hand up you're naked chest and then flew out the of the apartment. Leaving you to smile.

The night had come, you sat in Kara's apartment for a while and when she landed in. Her eyes were filled with lust along with yours, immediately kissing and she brought you to the shower, you're clothes already off with her super speed.

Kara's suit was also off, she was completely naked just like you.

With the both of you the shower, you're penis was inserted into her pussy, you thrusted into her while you looked at her backside, squeezing and massaging her ass.

Kara: oh fuck! you make me feel so wet.

You: fuck me you're tight as hell. Just the way I like it.

With the warm water hitting of you're skin and hers, making it easy for you to slip in and out her pussy, you're thighs met her ass, loud smacks were heard because of the warm, soothing water.

Kara: oh my Rao.... Go deeper *moan* go fucking deeper Y/N.

Going in deeper made her moan loud, turning you on even more as you're penis grew larger each time she moaned.

The Climax was arriving.

You: oh shit! Kara I'm gonna cum soon, I wanna cum on you're ass.

Kara: oh that's so fucking hot, cum on my ass baby!

More moaning and groaning persisted and soon enough, you took out you're cock out of her clit and cummed on her ass cheeks, stroking your cock to blow your load even more as you groaned and moaned doing so.

Kara smiled, dragging her finger across the white liquid and rubbing it in her clit, then licking her finger.

Kara: you taste so fucking good.

She turned round to face you and proceeded to kiss you, sticking her tongue down you're mouth to French kiss you.

The shower was then turned off, the both of you for dressed in pj's, and sat in the couch, exhausted from having sex.

You: not gonna lie... I wasn't expecting this to happen to me. Me and you, having sex without confessing our feelings, then having our first kiss. Remember when I found out you were Supergirl?

Kara: yeah, I still picture that shocked look on your face when you discovered my secret... I didn't even need to tell you I was Supergirl.

You: guess I am a good detective.... Sorta. Not really. But fuck me Kara, you always seemed to turn me on, especially if you lifted up your skirt for a brief moment.

Kara blushed a little, it was bright.

Kara: y-yeah... I was actually hinting for you to have sex with me that time. I had grown feelings for you that time after Lena told me about the boytoy stuff.

You: that is why I love you Kara Danvers.

You closed the gap kissing her and then pulling back.

Kara: I love you too Y/N L/N.

She kissed you back, turning into a full on make out session.

Legend says, Kara gave birth to a very healthy girl named Luna, who in the future becomes the newest Supergirl...