Love On And Off Camera Part 2

Within the next weeks of filming Supergirl, Melissa started to catch feelings for you, during the filming of episode 2x11, there was a scene of you and Melissa in character on the rooftop of the DEO, sitting on the edge watching the sunset

Melissa in character rested her head on your shoulder, you went along with it and stayed in character, both of you held each others hand while in character after what happened earlier on in the episode

Jack had saved her from a Kryptonite bullet by jumping in front of it, Hank Henshaw was the one to shoot the gun at Kara.

She was worried you were dying, but thankfully you weren't, the bullet was removed and went on as nothing happened, "tis but a scratch" you said while in character, referencing Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Fans immediately melted at the scene of Jack and Kara holding hands and her head resting on your shoulder, which people in the community started posting Jara as a ship name, (Jack and Kara).

It soon became a very popular ship within just one week, fan art was made all over the community, short tribute videos were also made.

The fans never thought they'd get to see one of the best characters in the CW debut in a DC Superhero TV show and be shipped with Kara Danvers/Kara Zor-El/Supergirl.

It was until episode 2x12 where there was a moment where Jack and Kara looked at each other, before the scene took place, you and Melissa practiced on the script, which would be Jack and Kara's first kiss.

"woah, I didn't see this in the script" you said surprised.

"oh... Well, we gotta do it so..." Melissa said, blushing a little.

"well I guess we gotta do it, for the fans" you say chuckling nervously.

It was at that moment you two immediately stared at each other, it was just you two, 5 minutes before you's would start shooting the scene.

Melissa was the first to make the move, she softly planted her lips on yours which you melted into the kiss, smiling while doing so.

You both pulled back for air and looked at each other awkwardly while blushing.