𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑- 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone"

~J.R.R. Tolkien
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Small timeskip~

"That was so fun! I really missed aunt Mito and granny! We're growing so fast even they are astonished!" Gon proudly hugged himself, the adorable smile dissapearing the moment he glanced up at the person he loved the most.

He couldn't assume that it was normal but from what he knew it was truly not surprising.

The silver head always wandered somewhere far, the never ending thoughts fogging his mind.

The little raven lightly pinched him.

Only then did it hit him.

"GON!" He yelped, almost tripping over his own feet while a frown sprawled across his lips.
He scoffed loudly.
"Geez!"

"Sorry, sorry!" Gon smiled widely, rubbing himself over Killua's shoulder.

The boy fumed in anger.
Did he seriosly think that would get him forgiveness!?

"Oi! Quit doing that" he snarled, childishly turning away.
"It's embarrassing!"

"As everything is" Gon happily tilted his head, chewing the words that seemed to not find their escape from his mouth.
"Embarrassing or not, we had fun! We even ran into Bisky which was wonderful! She did give you quite an eye... I still wonder why... must have missed you a lot"

"Beats me" Killua shrugged his shoulders, shy blue orbs traveling to the right in order to not meet the curious golden ones as he walked innocently.
He swallowed a lump.

Man... only he knew what the old hag was all about.
He still felt it all clearly... all the pain, all the fighting...
All for something he already had...

The silver haired boy chuckled to himself.

Damn it, Bisky.
Damn it, Knuckle.
Damn it, Shoot.

None of you could stop me from staying by Gon's side.

"What's so funny Killua?"

"Oh! Nothing... and what's so interesting about me laughing?"

"You're complicated" Gon shook his head, looking up at the darkening sky.
If only he could know what was going on in that boy's head.

If only...

"Bet. But some secrets are meant to stay secrets... and the more I think of it... I don't regret a single thing I did in order to be next to you. This is priceless Gon, truly"

"Yes I love you too Killua!" He gave him a quick hug.

"That's not what I-" Killua started only to get interrupted by the warm brown eyes which belonged to the boy whose face was lit up with a biggest smile.

He bit his tongue.
"Okay"

"Ne Killua" Gon peered up at him.