𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓-𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐚

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we are apart, I'll always be with you.

~A.A. Milne
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Killua"

He gasped, throwing a sour glance over his shoulder at the sudden voice that lingered in his ears.

The voice just got louder, growing familiar to him as he realized who it belonged to.
It couldn't be.

It grew to the point where it echoed in his ears, the piercing sound making it impossible for him to focus on his surroundings.
Everything fell into a feverish darkness, the figures of his loved ones turning into shadows before the glittering two orbs of his eyes.

The place no longer seemed comforting at all, the plain blood lingering on every object of something that could once be called heaven.

He grew unfocused, dropping to his knees in despair while he was being swallowed by an unknown aura which seemed nowhere near as close to his brother's.

It was so... unusual yet so familiar...

"G-Gon... Alluka...?" He whispered into the swirling aura, soon after giving himself into it.

"GON!!!"

"Killua!" He heard the familiar voice yell out loud, body shooting up like a rocket once he flinched.
"What has gotten into you??"

"O-Oh... I'm sorry G-Gon, must have been a nightmare" the white haired boy rubbed behind his neck shyly, looking up to face the ceiling.
"I think it's about time we return to Kukuroo mountain"

"Kukuroo mountain!? And then i thought i was insane around here" he replied mockingly, rising an eyebrow to such odd suggestion.

"What's up? Did you hit your head on a rock in that nightmare of yours"

"Gon" Killua whispered, rolling eyes in advance.
"You're such an idiot. Let's go"

"Gorgeous, thanks" The smaller boy cunningly replied, sour smile appearing on his face.

And for all unusual unknown reasons... it made Killua happy.
It gave him the first of feelings he felt during hunter exam, the same reckless small boy adorned by beautiful black hair with green tips, bouncing on every challenge he had seen.

Gon was... his...

Never mind.

▲───────◇◆◇───────▲

"Killua" the familiar voice yelped, looking up at him with his big brown puppy-like eyes.

"Why do you wanna go so bad?"

"Because of..." he murmured, searching for a convincing answer that would satisfy Gon's curiosity.
"Because of reasons"