𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕-𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Growing apart doesen't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I'm glad for that"

~Ally Condie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dépaysement...

He still wondered what happened for him to fall this low, yet at the same time it didn't even matter.
The wild heart grew eager, strong clawed hands bound to kill at rest while his figure moved slowly, making no noise at all so that the only thing that could be heard was their own blood dripping.

It's crazy to think how one event leads to another, and on the very end the moral of the story ends up being something you had never imagined.

Killua learned that, too.

He learned that the other way around, it was something he regret doing but at the same time he was taught much worse, this came like a child's play to him.

Much of an attempt to rescue his sister.
He chuckled evilly.
Damn.
He couldn't even rescue himself.

"Killua, are you sure that you're alright?" The boy next to him quietly asked, rising his head up to eye the white haired assassin who laughed at his silent thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Go back to sleep"

Gon observed his friend once more, suspiciously laying a confused glance over him before he turned around and closed his eyes, wondering if it were possible for a person to get possessed by a demon.
In a World of beasts and monsters, he came to conclusion that everything was possible.

At least that's what it seemed like.

Killua sighed shortly, gazing around the cold walls that surrounded them.
He recalled that place since he was a child. Yeah, it was messed up. But safe to say... he got used to just sitting there on the cold concrete, doing nothing but craving lines in the wall with his sharp nails.
So far, he had 20, including his childhood.

"Master Killua, may I remind you that the more you disobey your brother's orders the bigger the consequence?"

"Oh shut up Canary" the boy muffled through clenched teeth, leaning himself back as he pulled his arms behind his head.

"Illumi is not my boss. Neither are you. Don't you have other stuff to do?"

The girl coughed firmly, brushing her hair aside.
"Amane."

"Oh, it's you" Killua cringed, rolling his eyes at just the thought of her.
"You're not my enemy for as long as i recall?"

"I don't understand your behavior at all" She crossed her arms, voice rising drastically.
"What do you think you're doing? At first i have to chase you down while you run off with Alluka, and now i had seen you DROP HIM OFF months ago and what are you doing at the moment? Trying to get him back again? Make your mind"

"For one more time" he growled, his anger boiling slowly.
"Alluka. Is. A. Girl. Got that?"

"Fine, as you wish... choose the genders of your own dolls all you want" Amane shook her head with a frown on her face.
"Can't you at least turn around so we can have a normal conversation?"