Chapter twenty seven

-Lilith's Point of view-

‼️WARNING‼️ Explicit content ahead, if you don't want to you can skip to the end of this chapter. Specifically the last paragraph, it's completely up to you.

"Loki! I was sitting there first!" I say angrily pointing my finger at the unbothered god. "Get the fuck up before I cut all of your greasy hair off and use it to deep fry my chips!"

"Firstly, there's five other seats in here, I'm sure you can watch the television from any of them" Loki said crossing his arms. "And secondly my hair isn't greasy, you're greasy" Loki snarled.

"If you don't get up then I'll just sit on you!" I shoot back glaring at Loki. He raised his eyebrow unconvinced and continued to watch the tv. With a scowl I plop onto his lap purposely getting in the way of his sight and crossing my arms.

"You're so childish!" Loki yelled from behind me trying to peer around my head.

"You're such an uncomfortable seat!" I say trying to adjust myself on Loki's lap. I wiggle around trying to get in a comfortable position purposely blocking the tv at the same time. Loki grows quiet and stops complaining which seemed extremely suspicious given how much he loves to complain. I turn around so I'm facing him so my legs are on either side of his lap. I see the god looking flustered with wide eyes and tomato red cheeks. "What?"

"Uh Lilith..." Loki says trying to avoid eye contact with me. "I suggest you stop moving like that..." I furrow my eyebrows confused but realisation hits me when I feel something growing beneath me, my eyes widen and my mouth drops.

"I- Loki I'm sorry, I uh-" I stutter not knowing what to do. I look at Loki and both of us embarrassed with bright red cheeks. "Loki I'm sorry but I am flattered" I say trying to lighten the mood only making Loki groan in embarrassment and rest his forehead on my shoulder.

"Not helping Lilith" Loki mumbled into my shoulder. I shuffle in Loki's lap trying to move off him from the uncomfortable situation but stop quickly when I hear Loki let out a soft moan. Loki's head rest on my shoulder still and I can feel the bulge beneath me only growing.  What the hell am I meant to do?

"Darling..." Loki said in a quiet moan gripping my hips to stop me from moving. Oh fuck it.

I put my hand on Loki's cheek and move his face in front of mine and look into his emerald eyes. My eyes glance down to his lips.

"Lilith?" Loki says. I lean closer to him as he breaths heavily. I put my lips on his, kissing him softly. Loki freezes for a moment before complying and moving his lips with mine. I kiss his bottom lip biting it lightly making the god let out a shaky breath.

"Oh darling you don't know what you do to me" Loki says breathily breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Let's go back to your room, don't want anyone walking in here and finding us" I whisper leaning close to his ear. Loki nods and stands up, picking me up as well, teleporting us into his room where the lights were off, and candles were lit around the place. Loki lied me onto his bed and crawled on top of me, pushing his knee in-between my legs and leaning down close to me. He kissed me passionately and I let out a small moan as he works his way from lips down to my neck. Loki sucks on my neck, biting lightly and leaving marks all over it.

"I've wanted this for so long darling" Loie whispered against my neck, sending chills up and down my spine. Loki kissed my neck more until he found my sweet spot. I drag my fingers through his long raven hair and pull gently making him moan.

"Loki..." I say breathlessly, "I need you. Now." Loki looks up at me and nods his head. He continues to travel down my body, discarding my clothing as he went. He kissed down my stomach and torso until he reached my underwear. I could see his bulge against the fabric of his pants, he looked at me asking for permission. I nod my head and Loki goes down further, slowly removing my underwear so their dangling around my ankles.

Loki lifts up my leg and trails kisses down my thigh as he slipped a single finger inside me. I inhale sharp breath as his fingers pump in and out of me slowly. A hand flies to my mouth to stop moans from escaping my lips in case anyone were to hear. Loki smiles up at me and makes the motions of his fingers a little harder. 

"I want to hear you love" Loki muttered against my thigh. I let out a loud moan as he slips another finger in and curls them. "That's it darling..."

I moan and grip onto the bed sheets as Loki continues to use his finger son me and trail kisses back up to my lips. Loki moves his lips with mine and let out another moan as his thumb begins to rub circles on my clit. With every thrust of his fingers a knot began to build up in my gut.

"Loki" I breath out as he began to move faster, "I'm so close~"

"I don't want you to come just yet darling" Loki slowed down and retracted his fingers, kissing along my collar bone. I let out a whine of frustration and look down at him. "You'll have what you want soon, I want to cherish every moment of this."

"As you wish, your highness~" I coo. Loki's eyes snap up to mine and a mischievous grin spread across his face. "Do you like that do you?" I ask teasingly, tilting his head up by placing a finger under his chin.

"You know what you do to me" Loki snaps his fingers and all of his clothes disappear in a shimmer of green by mine. He places a rough kiss on my lips and plunges into me without warning letting a loud moan escape my lips. As he kept thrusting in and out of me I felt the knot begin to build back up. He thrust became fast and more sloppy as his breath hitched. "Darling I'm close" he breathed out.

"Me too" I say running my hand through his hair. "Loki~"

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I shoot up in my bed. Beeping ringing all throughout my room. I groan and smack the alarm clock roughly shutting it off. I rub my head and look around my room seeing light pouring through my windows. I look at my clock which says 10:00am and rub my hands over my face. As I began to wake up more images of my dream came flooding back. 

"Holy fuck" I breath out gripping my head. "I have a crush on Loki!"

 "I have a crush on Loki!"

-Lilith Avenal-

How that thicken plots 

~ Lilly <3