Chapter seven

-Third Person point of view-

"Miss Avenal, the team required you in the training room. Director Fury wants them to document the full extent of your power" FRIDAY's voice says.

Lilith peaks her head up from the thick, soft blanket. Her eyes open barely and her hair a mess.

"Wha? Oh god if this is you Gladys I'll fly to Arizona and tell you're 85 year old husband how you really died and watch him drop dead from a fucking heart attack" Lilith threatened the voice.

"I am FIRDAY miss Avenal, Mr. Stark's A.I" FRIDAY said in her polite voice.

"Oh yeah, Natasha mentioned you... As much as I would like to go train in the cold at 6:00am, I don't have any clothes, shampoo or even a brush yet so tell the team maybe next time" Lilith smiled and rested her head back on her pillow. She felt like she was on cloud nine with how soft these beds were.

"Miss Romanoff has left you a few clothes and other necessities in your bathroom" FRIDAY said. Lilith shot her head up and glared.

"Damn you Romanoff" Lilith grumbled climbing out of bed and into the bathroom. She got dressed into a dark green tank top and black tights after having her shower. She was surprised Natasha had actually got her size right... a little creepy. Lilith tied her hair out of the way then made her way to the elevator.

Lilith walked down the hallways spinning around not looking where she was going. Suddenly she hit something causing her to fall flat on the ground knocking the air out of her.

"Ow" Lilith winced trying to catch her breath. She looked up to see Loki who seemed quite amused, she frowned at him, still mad about their last encounter.

"Watch where you're going next time" Loki said holding his hand out to Lilith. She reluctantly took it and Loki pulled her back onto her feet. "Lady Lilith, about last night, I'm... sorry for the way I acted. I was rude and shouldn't have treated you the way I did, I ask for your forgiveness and if the offer still stands, to be your... friend?"

Lilith looked at the god shocked that he had just apologised if you could call it that. It sounded more like a question than a sorry but that seemed like the best he could do at the moment. Lilith smiled at Loki and put her hand on his shoulder.

"You are forgiven your highness, and please just call me Lilith" Loki nodded his head. "Escort me to the training rooms? I have no idea where anything in this tower is."

"Sure" Loki said awkwardly clearing his throat. They walked down the hall talking until they eventually got to the many training rooms. In one of them stood the whole team all training. Inside she could see Natasha and Steve going at it in one of the rings and Pietro on a treadmill going 100 miles an hour. The two of them walked inside and as soon as they stepped foot in the training room Tony's voice filled their ears.

"Finally! I thought FRIDAY would never get you up!" Tony yelled dramatically.

"Tony it's 6:00am and I'm still very tired so let's hurry this up" Lilith grumbled. Peter suddenly appeared next to Tony hanging upside down from the ceiling on a web.

"Miss Lilith! I can't wait to see your powers!" Peter gleamed. Peter let out a shriek when his web broke making him land in a heap on the floor. "Ow..."

~~~

"Okay let's start with... talking to the dead" Steve said holding a clipboard and pen. The whole team had stopped training to see Lilith's powers. They were all sitting in the bleachers that Tony had somehow managed to set up along the wall of the training room.