Chapter eight

-Lilith's Point of View-

It's been maybe a day or two staying at the compound and it hasn't been too bad. It was going to take some getting used to something but that is expected. I have made pretty good friends with Natasha and Wanda and they are both so sweet. Loki hasn't been around much but we talk every now and then, I think he's finally starting to warm up to me and the others!

"Lilith!" Nat came running into the room followed by a pretty woman with long blonde hair. I recognised her as the one I had saw from Tony's future. Nat flopped into my lap. I was sitting in the living room reading the second Harry Potter book, Chamber of Secrets, when I heard her yelling from the hallway.

"Yes Miss Romanoff?" I boop her nose as she swats my hand away.

"I noticed your room is still bland and you have zero clothes, so Pepper and I are taking you shopping! Wanda was going to come but her and the others went on a mission so it's just us three for a couple hours." Natasha pulled me up from the couch and placing the book on the coffee table.

"I have taken Tony's card so we can buy whatever we want!" Pepper said as she and Natasha dragged me to the elevator and down to the car. "Happy, to the mall!"

~~~

Pepper, Nat, and I have been walking around the mall for what felt like hours. They took me into every shop they could find, and my feet were killing me. They had been showing me fashion and how to dress. We had bought many clothes and we ordered the furniture for my room, and it was supposed to arrive in the morning. It was strange, I had never got to chose what I wear or get for myself so it was a nice change.

"This is amazing! I have never been to the mall before, I must say it is quite crowded and everything is expensive" I said nearly tripping over as the girls pulled me into another retail shop.

"Don't worry about it, think of this as a 'welcome to the team' present" Pepper said. I smile at her; they were being so... nice.

"Well thank you Pepper; I am very thankful" I was ready to take my words back when I realised what shop we were in. "Natasha! Pepper!"

"What?" Nat walked over to me holding a black lingerie set in her hands. She had a mischievous grin on her face, and I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Why are we in this shop?" I asked quietly trying not to draw attention from the other customers and the staff. "I don't need sexy underwear!"

"Of course you do! It's only a matter of time till you get a boyfriend, the whole time we've been here boys have been drooling over you" Pepper came over holding a different set that was red and was practically two very small pieces of fabric that could be consider a napkin.

"What is that even supposed to cover" I deadpan at her. "And I seriously doubt that. Boys were not drooling over me, I refuse to believe such things." I cross my arms, but Natasha shoves the lingerie into my arms.

"At least try it on" she pleaded. I tried to resist their puppy dog eyes but damn were they good at it. I sighed and went into the changing room and tried it on. It was very revealing, and it was not super comfortable, but I did look good. I opened the changing room door to show Pepper and Nat.

"You look great! You have to buy it!" Pepper clapped her hands together.

"No! I don't need it and you've already done so much for me!" I spoke. My face going red with embarrassment.

"Oh come on you look great" Nat said but I shook my head. "If you don't get at least one set from here then I'm going to order everything they have to the tower" my eyes widened, and I could see the mischievous looks on both their faces. I sighed in defeat knowing they weren't bluffing.

"Fine..." Nat grabbed the lingerie and raced to the front to pay for it. Pepper wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

~~~

We arrived home and it took all of us just to get all the bags of clothes in the tower. We dumped them in the living room not having enough energy to get them back to my room. Everyone had got back from their mission but I barely noticed them as the three of us flopped on the couch exhausted.

"Huh so that's where all my money went" Tony mumbled to Pepper who was laying in his lap smirking at him.

"I'm sorry Tony but they kidnapped me and forced me, I was their hostage!" I say puffed out. I sat with Nat and Peter rubbing my poor feet .

"It's alright kid" Tony gave me a smile and went over to the bar to get pepper a drink. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Pietro, Bucky and Sam rummaging in the many bags which were full of clothes, jewellery, shoes, and a few small things I could put in my room. Including a few books of my own.

"Why so many books?" Sam said holding up the stack of books I had bought. In the stack were many of Shakespeare's work and little woman.

"I see you took my recommendation" Loki noted. He was sitting on the floor as Wanda braided his hair with magic. "I was forced to bend to the witches will, maybe it was better hiding out in my room." I giggle at the god who also looked exhausted, Wanda let out an evil giggle as she continued to braid his hair.

"Damn Lilith didn't think you were the type of girl to buy something like this" Bucky smirked. I looked at him confused but my face paled when I saw what he was holding, the lingerie. Pietro rummaged through another bag and pulled out a second one that was emerald green.

"Hey look there's more!"

"What?! We only bought one that Nat forced upon me! Natasha you little-!" I scrambled from the couch over to Bucky to try and grab it from him. Bucky laughed as I miserably failed to tackle him to the ground to grab it.

Nat, Wanda, and Pepper laughed as they watched me flail about mindlessly. All the men in the room had bright red faces except for Vision who just turned a deeper purple. Thor, Loki, and Steve were trying to find something else to look at, but it was hard to ignore my desperate screeches.

"Run Pietro!" Bucky yelled tossing the lingerie to Pietro who zoomed off. I got off Bucky and flicked his nose.

"PIETRO GET BACK HERE! I'VE KILLED ONCE I'LL DO IT AGAIN!"

-Lilith Avenal-

Have a good day and please excuse my crappy editing I did this at 3am😄

~ Lilly <3